?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
2 enjoyable games played in perfect October conditions. Some way for the Loup to snatch the victory and a quare advertisement or reserve football. The man lying down with cramp getting hoked around the pitch is something you don't see everyday

Lavey didn't have the shooting boots on, and you kinda knew when the Coleraine goal went in, that could well be the difference. Big O'Boyle leading Lavey out at the start of the 2nd half was a big statement of intent but it just didn't materialise. I'll tell you one thing, the Coleraine team are in serious condition and imo have a decent chance of giving Ulster a serious rattle. Liam McGoldrick has a fair kick. Will that game be in Breffni Pk?

kingscourt
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

JoG2

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 22, 2018, 09:56:21 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on October 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
2 enjoyable games played in perfect October conditions. Some way for the Loup to snatch the victory and a quare advertisement or reserve football. The man lying down with cramp getting hoked around the pitch is something you don't see everyday

Lavey didn't have the shooting boots on, and you kinda knew when the Coleraine goal went in, that could well be the difference. Big O'Boyle leading Lavey out at the start of the 2nd half was a big statement of intent but it just didn't materialise. I'll tell you one thing, the Coleraine team are in serious condition and imo have a decent chance of giving Ulster a serious rattle. Liam McGoldrick has a fair kick. Will that game be in Breffni Pk?

kingscourt

Happy days, I know her, down in beside the community centre. Might head down a run

wide as a gate!

i wonder who damien mc erlain thought were the standout player/s from yesterdays county final?    i also wonder how he found the car parking in Ahoghill

theticklemister

Low and Hard

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: wide as a gate! on October 22, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
i wonder who damien mc erlain thought were the standout player/s from yesterdays county final?    i also wonder how he found the car parking in Ahoghill

He prob was checking out some of our opposition for next years Ulster championship saying as we get a bye in the first round
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Wildweasel74

toby47

An Oak Leaf panel that will have a very fresh look about it again in 2019.

Ballinderry forward Ryan Bell is back in harness, while goalkeeper Thomas Mallon will return after a year out of the setup to bring the number of goalkeepers up to three, with Ben McKinless and U20 stopper Oran Hartin still there.

Impressive young Lavey quartet of Shea Downey (who missed their championship run through illness), Conor Mulholland, Eamon McGill and Declan Hughes are all set for a look, while Ryan Dougan (Glen) is a versatile option for either full-back or around the middle.

Jason Rocks (Loup), Meehaul McGrath (Slaughtneil) and Sean Francis Quinn (Swatragh) join Eoghan Concannon (Steelstown) and Conor Doherty (Newbridge) in receiving call-ups, with the latter pair having played minor football under McErlain.

Derry have also added to their backroom team, with former Tyrone defender Ciaran Meenagh, who parted company with Dromore and has previously managed Ballinascreen, joining the ranks

BackInTheGame

Good to see some of those fresh faces, some good players there. Did Conor Doherty not play in the league this year? I thought he did.

toby47

Quote from: BackInTheGame on October 23, 2018, 09:11:43 AM
Good to see some of those fresh faces, some good players there. Did Conor Doherty not play in the league this year? I thought he did.

Yeah I think he also got some championship minutes also.

JoG2

Sammy is back in the panel, as are Keenan and McFaul.

Hagan out, work commitments, Michael Bateson and Carlus McWilliams also out. Kevin Johnston, Liam McGoldrick and Ruairi Mooney away travelling. Big Mark uncertain (hope he gives it another year)

giveherlong

Was Sunday the first time John Brennan has been beaten in a County final as manager with any of the teams he has been with across Derry, Tyrone, Antrim?

toby47

Quote from: giveherlong on October 23, 2018, 10:00:42 AM
Was Sunday the first time John Brennan has been beaten in a County final as manager with any of the teams he has been with across Derry, Tyrone, Antrim?

Yeah, his first defeat in 11 county finals

Uncle Phil

Quote from: toby47 on October 23, 2018, 08:03:24 AM
An Oak Leaf panel that will have a very fresh look about it again in 2019.

Ballinderry forward Ryan Bell is back in harness, while goalkeeper Thomas Mallon will return after a year out of the setup to bring the number of goalkeepers up to three, with Ben McKinless and U20 stopper Oran Hartin still there.

Impressive young Lavey quartet of Shea Downey (who missed their championship run through illness), Conor Mulholland, Eamon McGill and Declan Hughes are all set for a look, while Ryan Dougan (Glen) is a versatile option for either full-back or around the middle.

Jason Rocks (Loup), Meehaul McGrath (Slaughtneil) and Sean Francis Quinn (Swatragh) join Eoghan Concannon (Steelstown) and Conor Doherty (Newbridge) in receiving call-ups, with the latter pair having played minor football under McErlain.

Derry have also added to their backroom team, with former Tyrone defender Ciaran Meenagh, who parted company with Dromore and has previously managed Ballinascreen, joining the ranks

Derry are lucky to have Ciaran Meenagh - an absolutely superb coach, and a true gentlemen.

cornerback

Quote from: wide as a gate! on October 22, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Are you asking that just because you didn't see him at the county final or because you actually seen him at the Antrim final?

I'm calling bullshit!!