Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Meath   1-10
Ross      0-7

16mins in the 2nd half

Brian Farrell with the goal
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Meath   2-11
Ross      0-7
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

thejuice

Sounds like Shefflin is starting to struggle with his frees

muppet

12 11 to Cats

Game over I'd say

Too many decies out of their dept such as Jack Kennedy

Ken McGrath can only put out so many fires

Referee must related to the guy Mullane stuck a couple ofyears ago. He has got no frees despite having 2 Cats hanging off him every time.
MWWSI 2017

Redgreenery

Whats the latest score from the ross meath match??

thejuice

Its on a feckin knife edge, C'mon Waterford, their in the Lead come on, beat the feckin' Cats

thejuice

Deise   0-18
Cats    0-17

thejuice

WATERFORD ARE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!

INDIANA

12 11 to Cats

" Game over I'd say

Too many decies out of their dept such as Jack Kennedy

Ken McGrath can only put out so many fires

Referee must related to the guy Mullane stuck a couple ofyears ago. He has got no frees despite having 2 Cats hanging off him every time.  "

what does it feel like to a plonker or sorry   a muppet ;D ;D ;D

Blacksheep

Quote from: 5iveTimes on April 29, 2007, 06:33:40 PM
Down beat Louth in a Challenge game played at Saval. Dont know the exact score but it was a comfortable win.
That's big news. Will there be highlights on the Sunday Game?
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

muppet

Delighted to see that result. Had to go and at the time Kilkenny had rattled off three quick points. Great to see them win a big game at Croker and take a National title and I couldn't be happier to be proven wrong.
MWWSI 2017

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: muppet on April 29, 2007, 09:15:33 PM
Delighted to see that result. Had to go and at the time Kilkenny had rattled off three quick points. Great to see them win a big game at Croker and take a National title and I couldn't be happier to be proven wrong.

The match was in Semple Stadium
You'll Never Walk Alone.

muppet

QuoteThe match was in Semple Stadium
:-[ :-[ I'm not having a good day am I?.  :-[ :-[
MWWSI 2017

thejuice

Louth 1-11
Wicklow 0-14

Replay In Parnell Park next Sunday

thejuice

Meath 1-04
Kildare 0-05

Halftime

Goal scored by none other than Darren Fay, dont know when he last score a goal for Meath