Previous topic - Next topic

Owenmoresider

Limerick 3-11 Clare 1-14
Cork 1-11 Dublin 3-10

INDIANA

4-12 to 1-11 to dublin

The GAA

Quote from: INDIANA on February 08, 2009, 03:22:13 PM
Does it though? How do you know he's not spot on? I mean they are hardly likely to be in there with their cork jerseys on cheering for a team managed by Mc Carthy

I've seen plenty of evidence of the calibre of that bunch of players on the hurling fields and in their dedication to the development of hurling in smaller counties, none moreso than my own. men of the highest gauge and certainly men i'd trust way beforw some keyboard gobshite who displays no knowledge of the situation they are in but thinks its ok to denegrade and belittle them. they've done more than most for the GAA and are some of the finest gaels i know - not that i'm sure what a gael is these days.

laoisgaa

Tiobhraid Arainn 2-13 Port Lairge 1-12

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The GAA on February 08, 2009, 03:59:15 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on February 08, 2009, 03:22:13 PM
Does it though? How do you know he's not spot on? I mean they are hardly likely to be in there with their cork jerseys on cheering for a team managed by Mc Carthy

I've seen plenty of evidence of the calibre of that bunch of players on the hurling fields and in their dedication to the development of hurling in smaller counties, none moreso than my own. men of the highest gauge and certainly men i'd trust way beforw some keyboard gobshite who displays no knowledge of the situation they are in but thinks its ok to denegrade and belittle them. they've done more than most for the GAA and are some of the finest gaels i know - not that i'm sure what a gael is these days.

Keyboard gobshite...pot/kettle/black  :o

The GAA

I'm not the one questioning the calibre of men that the cork hurlers are simply because you disagree with them on an issue.
Gobshite

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The GAA on February 08, 2009, 06:52:32 PM

I'm not the one questioning the calibre of men that the cork hurlers are simply because you disagree with them on an issue.
Gobshite

name call all you like... young Donal and dessie did that during threatened GPA strike too but fact remains the country is tired of the cork players going on strikes and complaining not taking responsibility for their own failings on the field. was same with footballers last time who promsied to abide with decison which said no more strikes... who's the gobshites?   

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 1-1 Maigh Eo 0-1 6 mins gone.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 1-1 Maigh Eo 0-3. 11 mins gone.

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 2-1 Maigh Eo 0-3. :'(

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 2-5 Maigh Eo 0-5. 

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 2-6 Maigh Eo 0-5.

Mayo's full-back line is getting a hammering.

Farrandeelin

Dún na nGall 2-8 Maigh Eo 0-5.

Farrandeelin

Luimneach 0-5 Ros Comáin 0-2.

J70

Mayo played well for the first quarter, but they missed a lot of chances.