Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bogball XV

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 28, 2008, 12:49:36 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 28, 2008, 10:44:35 AM
When is the cavan gaels match?

Gaels play Ramor This evening at 7.30pm in Breffni. The other semi is in Breffni between Denn and Killygarry at 3.30pm
good timing, give ye a chance for a few pints in between - hope there's no crowd trouble at the second game!

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Bogball XV on September 28, 2008, 12:59:22 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 28, 2008, 12:49:36 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 28, 2008, 10:44:35 AM
When is the cavan gaels match?

Gaels play Ramor This evening at 7.30pm in Breffni. The other semi is in Breffni between Denn and Killygarry at 3.30pm
good timing, give ye a chance for a few pints in between - hope there's no crowd trouble at the second game!

A lot of people not happy about it as they believe the county board are trying to ring more money out of people as no one is going to hang around from the 1st game for the 2nd.

Bogball XV

Quote from: hardstation on September 28, 2008, 01:34:46 PM
Thon blade is from London.
you reckon?  I wasn't sure, not being a gaelgoir like yourself - ah well, another defeat for Derry and I don't think we're going to import any of that squad into the men's team - I wonder were any of the blades Screenexile was training playing there?

Bogball XV

Quote from: mylestheslasher on September 28, 2008, 02:00:30 PMGaels play Ramor This evening at 7.30pm in Breffni. The other semi is in Breffni between Denn and Killygarry at 3.30pm
[/quote]

A lot of people not happy about it as they believe the county board are trying to ring more money out of people as no one is going to hang around from the 1st game for the 2nd.
[/quote]Never thought about that, presumed it'd be the one ticket does all - our county board tends to put a senior football game with a div 5 league final so they can call it a double header and charge more - seriously.

ExiledGael

Seeing as BBC won't bother could anyone here keep us informed on the Antrim finals?

Bogball XV

galls won by 5, hurling i'm awaiting an update from clawaddy

supersub

mayobridge just beaten loughinisland in the down senior final 0-12 0-8. 5 in a row for the bridge

ExiledGael

Any word on the senior semi-finals from your own county Maguire? Weren't they yesterday?

Maguire01

Copied from another post:

Monaghan SFC Semi-Finals

Castleblayney 2-10 Latton O'Rahillys 2-10

Clontibret 1-11 Carrickmacross 1-13

New champions this year then.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: hardstation on October 05, 2008, 03:53:53 PM
This Cartoon match is dung.

Hows it going TG4 not working for me.
Cant get no radio stations either!

Carmen Stateside

Would like to hear the derry final, any radio station covering it?

Carmen Stateside

Gotta watch this Liverpool shite then :(

Carmen Stateside

:D sounds like a cracker!

The Real Laoislad

TORRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'll Never Walk Alone.