Max Payne

Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 06:39:19 PM
Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 06:21:02 PM
Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
:'
Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 06:10:06 PM
Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 05:16:20 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 30, 2014, 04:53:13 PM
Great score to win it, well done to Mickey Moran and his team.

Congrats to slaughtneil, and some score to win it. Think they could have won by more, ref could have given them few more frees esp near the end. Christopher bradley kicked some scores and seemd to have the freedom of the park, dont rate tierney as a defender never mind CHB!

Delighted to see omagh beat, they seem to spend most their time slabbering into their opponents faces, they should concentrate on football. Then again they prob got extra tuition from joe mcmahon in that art! Young oneill has talent but should keep his mouth shut! Cant see them getting out of tyrone again, they were lucky enuf this year

You are doing plenty of slobbering here yourself.
As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing foitball - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

I'm not an Omagh man so I'm not going to argue these "facts" of yours. But at the same time it is very rich of you to take Omagh to task for slobbering when you are doing something similar on an Internet forum behind an anonymous name.
And if I look into phone book will i find a "Max Payne", doubt it! Im not slabbering, just giving my opinions which are open to contradiction but youll find most will agree with them as they are observations that are there to be seen!

You are missing my point. The goading players get up to in matches while unsavoury is at least face to face.

Let's move on. Congratulations Slaughtneil. Some community some spirit.

under the bar

Quoteronan oneill has to be 1 of the worst ive ever seen, never shuts his mouth and what has he ever won?!?

I'd expect he's won a fair bit more than a gobshite like you!

In hiding

Lets start this by acknowledging im biased.
Omagh today were immense as were slaughtneil. I do have to laugh tho at the anti tyrone bias. When ronan o neill kicked his last free under severe pressure paudie mc guigan wasn't backward with the verbals. But there are none so blind as those who cannot see.
For me that omagh team were immense and only a kick (or a refereeing decision) away from being there best team in ulster. Anyway congrats slaughtneil,  some achievemen

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: INDIANA on November 30, 2014, 07:11:55 PM
Congrats to Slaughtneil. A better team then I thought they were.

Can they go all the way? I'd fancy them to beat Stacks.

The one thing that they have is they are extremely hard working and have a solid unit of players. Mickey Moran has them playing very well and they will harass the Kerry men more than they have been all year.  Have they got the x factor to push on,  not quite sure but the reality is that the AI winners will come from the other side of the draw.

BennyHarp

Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 06:15:54 PM
:'
Quote from: Max Payne on November 30, 2014, 06:10:06 PM
Quote from: orange on November 30, 2014, 05:16:20 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on November 30, 2014, 04:53:13 PM
Great score to win it, well done to Mickey Moran and his team.

Congrats to slaughtneil, and some score to win it. Think they could have won by more, ref could have given them few more frees esp near the end. Christopher bradley kicked some scores and seemd to have the freedom of the park, dont rate tierney as a defender never mind CHB!

Delighted to see omagh beat, they seem to spend most their time slabbering into their opponents faces, they should concentrate on football. Then again they prob got extra tuition from joe mcmahon in that art! Young oneill has talent but should keep his mouth shut! Cant see them getting out of tyrone again, they were lucky enuf this year

You are doing plenty of slobbering here yourself.
As always truth hurts! Slaughtneil were better team - Fact, Omagh were more interestd in slabbering than playing football - Fact! Omagh were lucky to get out if Tyrone - Fact!

Since when did measuring luck become a thing of fact?
That was never a square ball!!

JoG2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 01, 2014, 11:19:38 AM

The one thing that they have is they are extremely hard working and have a solid unit of players. Mickey Moran has them playing very well and they will harass the Kerry men more than they have been all year.  Have they got the x factor to push on,  not quite sure but the reality is that the AI winners will come from the other side of the draw.

are we still towing the line that Dublin teams are unbeatable?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: JoG2 on December 01, 2014, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on December 01, 2014, 11:19:38 AM

are we still towing the line that Dublin teams are unbeatable?

Who's saying that?  It's not a great leap though to say that the likely winners will come from the team that won it last year and the team that beat the team that beat the previous years winners.  I know St Vincents haven't won Leinster yet though they are strong favourites.  I think the winners will be either them or Corofin,  simple as that.

Walter Cronc

Do Corofin have many Galway seniors?. I think Stacks have Donaghy and maybe 1 Kerry sub. Open to correction though.

drici

Donegal Minor Football Championship Semi Final
An Clochán Liath/Na Rossa 1-07    Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-06

Half Time score

Naomh Adhamhnáin with 14

drici

An Clochán Liath/Na Rossa 1-09    Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-07

2nd Half

drici

An Clochán Liath/Na Rossa 1-10    Naomh Adhamhnáin 0-08