Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on March 06, 2013, 08:52:43 PM
Kildare 2-15
Meath 1-9

Full time.

Long overdue win for Kildare at this level. Senior panelists to the fore. Kelly, Flynn and Fogarty in particular.

Any win over Meath  is a good win, also good to see the new prototypes don't have too many bugs.
#newbridgeornowhere

Qwerty28

Absolutelyy buzzing after our historic win over the Dubs!  ;D

Not the greatest of matches by any stretch of the imagination but Longford so well organised and committed defensively, if a little too negative at times. Held on at the end when previously we would have been caught or shot ourselves in the foot!

Might only be a Leinster quarter final but any win against the Dubs on their home patch has to be acknowledged and savoured. Great travelling support as well it must be added, matching if not bettering the home supporters!

Longfort abu!!!

Jinxy

Some win for the Larries!
Can't wait for the next video from the Longford Nevins.  :D
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Croí na hÉireann

Longford should have no problems beating Wexford in the semi final anyway if last night is a true indicator. Atrocious football from both teams in poor conditions in Mullingar. Persnickety ref was giving ridiculous frees for both sides and Wexford must have neared double figures for the amount of them they put wide. Put a fair few wide ourselves. He also sent off Kelvin Reilly, which was the greatest carriage of misjustice since the Guildford 4, for having the audacity to try and defend himself from someone jumping on top of him. Wasn't even a yellow.

That said, Westmeath dug their own grave. They were caught out numerous times trying to handpass the ball out from the full back line and Wexford got the majority of their scores this way. At least they rallied in extra time when Reilly got the line and started to sort their heads out. Then with 30 seconds left and them two points up they got a free in the full back line. Instead of launching it they decided to stick with the tactic that was costing them all night. And sure enough Wexford managed to dispossess them in the f**king square of all places and pulled on the loose ball, which dribbled into the net. Just rewards for a very poorly prepared Westmeath team, no one involved can hold their heads high this morning, woeful altogether.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-3  0-0 Derry

Down 0-1  0-1 Mayo
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-3  0-0 Derry

Down 0-2  0-2 Mayo

ranch

Armagh 0-4 to 0-0 ahead after 15 mins.

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-4  0-1 Derry

Down 0-2  0-4 Mayo

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-4  0-3 Derry

Down 0-3  0-4 Mayo

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-4  0-4 Derry

Down 0-4  0-4 Mayo

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-5  0-4 Derry

Down 0-5  0-4 Mayo

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-5  0-5 Derry

Down 0-6  0-4 Mayo

mylestheslasher

Any updates from Fermanagh v Monaghan?

All of a Sludden

Armagh 0-5  0-7 Derry

Down 0-6  0-4 Mayo

All of a Sludden

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 09, 2013, 07:33:07 PM
Any updates from Fermanagh v Monaghan?

Monaghan 0-9  0-6 Fermanagh