Milltown Row2

Quote from: bp on October 21, 2012, 05:26:04 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 21, 2012, 05:22:48 PM
Quote from: bp on October 21, 2012, 05:15:53 PM
any f/t on Errigal v Mullahoran ?

Errigal are hammering them, 4-15 1-07
yikes !

Kilmurry won the Clare final 0.10 to 0.4 against St Josephs Doora/Barefield

Shows you how a team has changed when they are challenging for football titles now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bp

The hurling has suffered big time as a result, their seniors had to survive a relegation decider in order to stay up for next year.

Declan

Meath SFC final, Navan O'Mahony's 1-06 Wolfe Tones 0-05 beginning of second half

Declan

Navan O'Mahony's 1-08 Wolfe Tones 0-05

Declan

Full time in the Meath Senior Championship Navan O'Mahonys 1-11 v 0-07 Wolfe Tones. Congratulations to Meath Senior Champions O'Mahonys

spuds

Kerry SFC Final

Dr. Crokes 2-13 0-8 An Daingean

Crokes passing the ball around for fun at the end. Their management stating their aim at start of year was Paddy's day and even mentioned Crossmaglen.  :o
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Milltown Row2

Quote from: spuds on October 28, 2012, 05:07:20 PM
Kerry SFC Final

Crokes passing the ball around for fun at the end. Their management stating their aim at start of year was Paddy's day and even mentioned Crossmaglen:o

Aye talking away ahead of themselves surely? But sure they have met so many times now and haven't won (bit like us) it's bound to be a good enough reason
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

spuds

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 05:59:16 PM
Kerry SFC Final

Crokes passing the ball around for fun at the end. Their management stating their aim at start of year was Paddy's day and even mentioned Crossmaglen:o

Aye talking away ahead of themselves surely? But sure they have met so many times now and haven't won (bit like us) it's bound to be a good enough reason
Madness really coming out with that on national TV, or any other media outlet. Nothing to be gained from it, a real lack of that Kerry cuteness.  :P They are a fine team with plenty of footballers all over the pitch but might just lack the toughness that the likes of Crossmaglen possess ??
John Hubbard

Milltown Row2

Quote from: spuds on October 28, 2012, 07:43:46 PM
Kerry SFC Final

Madness really coming out with that on national TV, or any other media outlet. Nothing to be gained from it, a real lack of that Kerry cuteness.  :P They are a fine team with plenty of footballers all over the pitch but might just lack the toughness that the likes of Crossmaglen possess ??

Yeah they were decent enough today, very cynical when taking the goals. Would be a great match up and the Ulster teams won't meet Munster teams in the semi's so ya never know

spuds

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 08:00:48 PM
Kerry SFC Final

Yeah they were decent enough today, very cynical when taking the goals. Would be a great match up and the Ulster teams won't meet Munster teams in the semi's so ya never know
One man's clinical is another man's cynical.  ???
John Hubbard

Milltown Row2

Quote from: spuds on October 28, 2012, 08:04:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 28, 2012, 08:00:48 PM
Kerry SFC Final

One man's clinical is another man's cynical.  ???

Sorry, busy watching Nicole coming downstairs!! Clinical is what i meant lol

spuds

See Syphilis on the Connacht club thread is wetting himself over St. Brigids bateing Melvin Gaels; Gooch, Crossmaglen and the rest are surely quaking in their boots tonight.
John Hubbard

ross4life

Talking ahead of themselves alright if Dr Crokes win Munster they face the Leinster winners & they will do well to get past the likes of Portlaoise,Kilmacud Crokes.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

spuds

Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2012, 08:18:01 PM
Talking ahead of themselves alright if Dr Crokes win Munster they face the Leinster winners & they will do well to get past the likes of Portlaoise,Kilmacud Crokes.
True. Kilmacud have yet to win Dublin as play Ballymun Kickhams in final tomorrow night, Kickhams are a good team and I think are undefeated all year in league and championship. Strange throw in time of 7:45pm on a bank holiday Monday.

Surprised that Mullingar Shamrocks beat Garrycastle in Westmeath replay as read that Garrycastle should of won the first day handy enough. You never know !
John Hubbard

ross4life

Quote from: spuds on October 28, 2012, 08:42:45 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 28, 2012, 08:18:01 PM
True. Kilmacud have yet to win Dublin as play Ballymun Kickhams in final tomorrow night, Kickhams are a good team and I think are undefeated all year in league and championship. Strange throw in time of 7:45pm on a bank holiday Monday.

Surprised that Mullingar Shamrocks beat Garrycastle in Westmeath replay as read that Garrycastle should of won the first day handy enough. You never know !

Yep strange time alright wouldn't rule out Ballymun, Dean Rock is in fine form. Garrycastle not the same without Anthony Cunningham it seems was Dessie Dolan playing for them this year?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open