Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whishtup

Goal for the hill - McKee

Fuzzman

Goal for Derrytresk
Radio Kerry are getting very excited and you can detect their love for all things Tyrone

"Ah Referee that's an unbelieveable decision. He's definitely favouring Derrytresk"

Its an ugly game
:D :D :D

Milltown Row2

Aye listening to the Middletown v Effin unreal stuff " these Northerner's" constant putting the Ulster champs down. Hopefully they will hold out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Whishtup

Some eye(or ear)opener listening to these two obnoxious twats on radio Kerry.
"Where have you parked your car?", as though they were going to be attacked.
Forget about rough play, blanket defence, etc.-this is the rot within the GAA. 

Milltown Row2

Well done Middletown, 7 up in stoppage time. enjoy your win and hopefully win the final.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Fuzzman

Ah fair play to ye lads
They finally said it

"Its like the Kerry v tyrone game in 2003"

Though they'e accepted defeat now so they're trying hard to praise Derrytresk now to the hilt and saying how physically strong they are and have a great system.

They're giving out stink now that D.o'Sullivan is being HUGELY provoked by players who will NEVER lift the Sam Maguire

Colm Connor sent off now too for Dromid.

Fuzzman

Sounds like a rough ending to the game according to the balance Kerry commentators
Fans on at the end and men still be harassed after the game.
"They've never saw the likes it before they said."

Hang yer head Derrytresk. Bringing the game into disrepute again.  ;)

Whishtup

Game as good as over-well done the Hill!
According to the commentators, none of the Derrytresk players will play for Tyrone.

I always thought Kerrymen were gracious in defeat!

tyronefan

not saying much for the Kerry greats such as O Sullivan when they beaten by a team of lads "none of whom will play for Tyrone". 

Well done the Hill

Fuzzman

Is the Kerry manager a Dromid man?

Onlooker

Declan

http://www.examiner.ie/sport/gaa/disgusted-dromid-left-seething-181128.html

"There's an old trick of the trade where usually you'd bring on a sub to change the game but they brought the sideline on top of us before half-time. I've never before in my life witnessed what I saw there. I'm shocked"

How often is this stuff going to happen before the authorities deal with it properly?

AZOffaly

It sounded bad enough there to be honest. I wasn't at the game, so I'm only going on reports from in-laws etc, but it seems to have been over the top. Was anyone there?

Tubberman

From all reports I've read, the Derrytresk supporters were a disgrace, and the players and subs not much better.
Of course there will be (and already has been) apologists trying to pass it off as Kerry bitterness.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Tubberman on January 23, 2012, 09:50:31 AM
From all reports I've read, the Derrytresk supporters were a disgrace, and the players and subs not much better.
Of course there will be (and already has been) apologists trying to pass it off as Kerry bitterness.

Yerra, t'is always the bitterness of defeat that kills the Kingdom people.  It is a shame if this is as bad as reported as it is a fantastic achievement for Derrytresk to have made the final.