Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

Leinster IFC final

Éire Óg 0-08 Confey 0-06   FT
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

shark

If Garrycastle were to win the Leinster final they will play St.Brigid's in the All-Ireland Semi. Has there every been 2 clubs so close playing at this stage? All that separates them is the town of Athlone.

ApresMatch

How did st brigids/portlaois go?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

INDIANA

blast05

Quote from: shark on December 04, 2011, 03:32:36 PM
If Garrycastle were to win the Leinster final they will play St.Brigid's in the All-Ireland Semi. Has there every been 2 clubs so close playing at this stage? All that separates them is the town of Athlone.

Just the Shannon that separates them really. North of the Athlone by-pass on east of Shannon is mostly Garrycastle whereas St Bridgids catchment comes in as far as the by-pass on the west side of the Shannon

mc_grens

Quote from: INDIANA on December 04, 2011, 03:58:57 PM
Quote from: Minder on December 04, 2011, 03:51:13 PM
Quote from: ApresMatch on December 04, 2011, 03:48:42 PM
How did st brigids/portlaois go?

In extra time at minute

ft brigids 2-16 to portlaoise 1-15

Should be pointed out... Brigids got a goal with the last kick. f**king cracking game of football.

BennyHarp

Half time at Birmingham in All Ireland junior club quarter final Cuchulainns, Yorkshire 0-5, Dromid Pearses, Kerry 1-3.
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 11, 2011, 01:50:58 PM
Half time at Birmingham in All Ireland junior club quarter final Cuchulainns, Yorkshire 0-5, Dromid Pearses, Kerry 1-3.

Whoa!
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Dromid won 1-8 to 0-5. Declan O'Sullivan takes on Derrytresk in 2012.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

BennyHarp

Final score Cuchulainns 0-5 Dromid 1-8. Big wind in second half but fair play to the Newcastle lads, gave a good account of themselves!

Just beat me to it O'Neill
That was never a square ball!!

maigheo

garrycastle 0.06  st brigids 0.01  Ht

ross4life

Poor showing by the Dubs so far! How did your man miss that easy free at the end of the half?

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

crossfire

The referee took St Brigids back into this game. Terrible performance from him.

imtommygunn

Dessie Dolan should know better than to kick away some of the possession he's doing.

Be good to see Garrycastle hold on. Not sure that'll happen though.