Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magpie seanie

Quote from: Minder on July 07, 2017, 09:36:07 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 07, 2017, 09:29:05 PM
Uhoh

Quote@​​​​​​​BBCSport 2 minutes ago

Chelsea have matched Manchester United's offer of about £75m for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.

Chelsea have matched the bid but won't meet Raoilas fees according to Telegraph, no surprise. He is almost imbedded at United now.

Up Mourinho's hole a long time. Another disgusting aspect of what Jose brings.

Boycey

Christ on a bike Chelsea are the moral guardians of football...

Seanie ur posts on this thread are starting to remind me of The Stallions on another thread..

mrdeeds

Player wants Chelsea agent Utd.

magpie seanie

Quote from: Boycey on July 07, 2017, 09:51:54 PM
Christ on a bike Chelsea are the moral guardians of football...

Seanie ur posts on this thread are starting to remind me of The Stallions on another thread..

I don't think the comparison holds. I think it bothers you because you know I'm right. I'll always support my team but I'm not going to stop pointing out things that disturb me. For some of you winning might be the only thing that matters but I think the club has a responsibility to honour its history and traditions. I personally don't care what you think but if I'm wrong argue with me over the issues I bring up. Don't say I'm like the Stallion because I tell the uncomfortable truth.

Man Marker

So u agree with Stallions assessment of Klopp

Milltown Row2

How many non Utd supporters actually care about their signings or non signings is staggering
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2017, 12:39:16 AM
How many non Utd supporters actually care about their signings or non signings is staggering

Just cos we post doesent mean we care Milltown, relax.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on July 08, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

Ah!! I'm silly
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 08, 2017, 12:43:46 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 08, 2017, 12:41:28 AM

Ah!! I'm silly

That's a polite way to put it..... ;)

GJL

Utd confirm Lukaku subject to medical.  8)

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: GJL on July 08, 2017, 08:13:47 AM

The guy is a big lazy lump with poor control. Shows how far Utd have fallen when we get excited about such a signing. Should have pushed for Kane or lewandowski

OgraAnDun

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on July 08, 2017, 09:22:31 AM

The guy is a big lazy lump with poor control. Shows how far Utd have fallen when we get excited about such a signing. Should have pushed for Kane or lewandowski

Both entirely realistic targets. Bayern confirmed Lewandoski was going nowhere and Spurs would have charged twice Lukaku's price for Kane. I'm not a fan of him and would rather Morata, but it was those two, Lacazette and Belotti as the only available strikers this summer.

dclane

Lukaku is no better than Benteke. A big lazy lump is right.

GJL

Quote from: dclane on July 08, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Lukaku is no better than Benteke. A big lazy lump is right.

Inly Aguero has scored more than him in the last 5 PL seasons. He will do well at Utd.

StGallsGAA

Chelsea and Conte seem to disagree given that he was their No1 transfer target.   One in the eye for old Roman!  Lukaku clearly preferred to go to a big club;D