Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Shocking. They look like a bunch of amateurs. No confidence in the team. LVG looks really dejected like he has completely given up. Giggs sitting beside him thinking "wtf have I done?". Change needed.

Boycey

Even by current levels of ineptness that was pretty impressive... Roll on Shrewsbury :-)

Milltown Row2

Terrible, I doubt they will even put up a fight at home....

Main event on now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Captain Obvious

In fairness that is some amount of injuries to have and probably a better eleven than the one that started tonight.

Milltown Row2

Valencia doing well tonight  :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 18, 2016, 08:32:46 PM
In fairness that is some amount of injuries to have and probably a better eleven than the one that started tonight.

Better team alright. A decent 11 could be picked from the 2 :(

Over the Bar

When Van Gaal goes,  I hope at least half a dozen players have their contracts cancelled for cowardice as well. To think David Beckham had to endure effigies of him being hanged in the East End of London by jealous rival fans only for a spineless little shit like Depay to be given, without earning, the no 7 jersey.

ONeill

Great result for Matalan.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on February 18, 2016, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:58:21 PM
Thought he was injured?

I am a pure geg.

Get your coat, I'm surprised though that none of the Valencia experts are not on tonight

Aaron Boone

United will get through in the second leg, the Danes have had their fun.
Cup competitions are about getting through.

seafoid

Matchday revenues now 22% of total for MU. It is more important to flog shirts in Korea than have a winning team on the pitch.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 09:34:39 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 18, 2016, 09:18:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 18, 2016, 08:58:21 PM
Thought he was injured?

I am a pure geg.

Get your coat, I'm surprised though that none of the Valencia experts are not on tonight

No takers?

NAG1

As if it wasnt already a done deal that LVG will be leaving come the summer last night sort of put the tin hat on it. Regardless of injuries etc the team and squad seem to be playing with no confidence.

I will ask again, who are the realistic appointments that could be made in the summer and who would United fans really want/ need?

Maroon Manc

LVG said he'd go if he lost the fans yet he's still here. The board look like their waiting for him to quit so they'll save a few quid or until he totally ruins the season completely. We have been very unlucky with injuries but ultimately it was LVG decision to play with a small squad this season and its backfired.

I don't know whats happened to Herrera, he's been woeful since he got injured at Watford although he hasn't been treated right by LVG. Once again I haven't got a clue how Donald Love gets a game, he's one of the least talented players in that u21 team and alongside Blackett who can't even get a game at Celtic now is way out of his depth. McNair needs games and should be loaned out to a championship club, he's not going to improve starting a game every 2 months.

One of the papers claim one of the Chinese clubs are in for Rooney, I can imagine he'll be tempted by the 500,000 a week on offer although he'll want to break the goal scoring record first. I'd be happy to see Zlatan at OT if Mourinho took the job, he's past his best but he's still a brilliant player.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.