Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Boycey on February 14, 2016, 06:29:36 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 14, 2016, 06:20:26 PM
Utd are only 6 points behind the first team in Manchester after today

The only team in Manchester mate, though u wouldn't know it from all the empty seats today...

What's the story with that?

The Stallion

Sorry, didn't realise it was you Sparky. No offence intended, it's just my opinion.

seafoid

Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 14, 2016, 06:52:50 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 14, 2016, 06:45:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2016, 06:25:28 PM

Its great that you posted that otherwise nobody would know
It is actually not as bad as it could have been. Too much moaning and wailing after sunnaland
Six points off the top four in an average premier league is bad for a club like Manchester United. Looking at the table tonight they are closer to seventh than fourth.
For a club that is lost it is ok. Theatre of downsized dreams

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on February 15, 2016, 08:39:09 AM

It is actually not as bad as it could have been. Too much moaning and wailing after sunnaland
Six points off the top four in an average premier league is bad for a club like Manchester United. Looking at the table tonight they are closer to seventh than fourth.

Lost?? Seriously?? When people get  like this over millionaires running round a pitch kicking a ball and doing funny dances when they score it makes me laugh....

I love the banter and slagging it generates but to be honest if I never seen Utd play again I wouldn't lose any sleep..

Proper cringe post.. Theatre of downsized dreams
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

magpie seanie

I'd be happy if United get Pochettino. Looks a serious operator. Has injected bottle into the most lacking in bottle club imaginable.

Trouble is - if he wins the league with Spurs (I think he will), would he leave them?

Walter Cronc

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2016, 09:46:30 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on February 15, 2016, 09:42:07 AM
I'd be happy if United get Pochettino. Looks a serious operator. Has injected bottle into the most lacking in bottle club imaginable.

Trouble is - if he wins the league with Spurs (I think he will), would he leave them?
Agree with that, don't see why he'd leave them. Has the United job become a poison chalice?

Agree he's the manager United should be after. Cant see him wanting to leave Spurs however and Daniel Levy would be looking a huge fee to buy him out of any contract. This year is as good a chance as Spurs will ever have of winning the title. The move to the new stadium will have a big impact on their future spending for 5 or 6 years as we saw at Arsenal.

seafoid

Quote from: hardstation on February 15, 2016, 09:46:30 AM

Agree with that, don't see why he'd leave them. Has the United job become a poison chalice?
Probably. Managers get very little time to deal with a huge structural problem and failure is career destroying

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 15, 2016, 08:49:45 AM
Quote from: seafoid on February 15, 2016, 08:39:09 AM

Lost?? Seriously?? When people get  like this over millionaires running round a pitch kicking a ball and doing funny dances when they score it makes me laugh....

I love the banter and slagging it generates but to be honest if I never seen Utd play again I wouldn't lose any sleep..

Proper cringe post.. Theatre of downsized dreams

Tell us again how little you care.....  :D
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

screenexile

Why would Pochettino leave a team he has built and that he has challenging for the league to go to a mediocre Club stuck in the mud over past glories who have just sacked what were perceived at the time as high quality managers?!!

Don't give me this 'big club' horseshit it's nonsense at this stage. All it means anymore is that Man United can have an 'Official Casual Footwear Partner" in South Korea!!!

Billys Boots

Bottle in February is not the same as Bottle in April. 
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

GJL

Quote from: screenexile on February 15, 2016, 11:04:27 AM
Why would Pochettino leave a team he has built and that he has challenging for the league to go to a mediocre Club stuck in the mud over past glories who have just sacked what were perceived at the time as high quality managers?!!

Don't give me this 'big club' horseshit it's nonsense at this stage. All it means anymore is that Man United can have an 'Official Casual Footwear Partner" in South Korea!!!

Same reason as why Klopp went to Liverpool. ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

To be honest I don't think he will be Utd's next manager.

deiseach

Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 15, 2016, 10:39:21 AM

Something something two bald men fighting over a comb something.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Billys Boots on February 15, 2016, 11:08:14 AM

Bottle in February is not the same as Bottle in April.
Exactly.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: deiseach on February 15, 2016, 11:44:59 AM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on February 15, 2016, 10:39:21 AM

Something something two bald men fighting over a comb something.

I don't  ;D I do enjoy watching people lose their marbles over losing a match and the others rip into them, until its their loss and they fold away like shirking violet's... 

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Manc

Depends on which you look at it, he might think winning the league with Spurs is as good as it gets. Imagine the hypocrite that is Levy though, he has no problems poaching players and managers from smaller clubs but when it comes to his own staff moving on he cries foul. 

United is a huge job hence why Jose is desperate for it, it would mean a huge pay rise for Pochettino too if he made the move. Pochettino will be happy at Spurs but you never know in management if you'll get another chance at a huge job, might have to take it when he can.