Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Rojo maybe. Couldn't see the others being involved
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

LCohen

United are brutally awful to watch. I don't have a problem with United fans celebrating their victories and happy with life under Jose. But it comes at a cost. Jose has a shelf life. He will move on. When he does and he is replaced with someone interested in playing in attractive football you don't get to reclaim your history. When you disown your culture it ceases to be your culture

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 10, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on March 10, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
7?

Martial
Pogba
Herrera
And?
Rojo,Jones,Ibrahimovic and Blind all out injured I believe. Liverpool had everyone fit and on their match day panel today.

Ibra? Blind? Ach here ill say no more, think ive made my point lol.
Enjoy yer victory chaps

Captain Obvious

Quote from: LCohen on March 10, 2018, 10:36:16 PM
United are brutally awful to watch. I don't have a problem with United fans celebrating their victories and happy with life under Jose. But it comes at a cost. Jose has a shelf life. He will move on. When he does and he is replaced with someone interested in playing in attractive football you don't get to reclaim your history. When you disown your culture it ceases to be your culture
Did you also think good Italian sides over the years that was well organised were also brutal to watch? Every manager has a shelf life and Mourinho replaced someone that played even less attractive football with less success. When Mourinho moves on the Manchester United board of directors will look to replace him with someone that is capable to build on the progress already made and holding on to the clubs culture whatever that is? won't come into it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2018, 10:55:33 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on March 10, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
Quote from: David McKeown on March 10, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
7?

Martial
Pogba
Herrera
And?
Rojo,Jones,Ibrahimovic and Blind all out injured I believe. Liverpool had everyone fit and on their match day panel today.

Ibra? Blind? Ach here ill say no more, think ive made my point lol.
Enjoy yer victory chaps

Wasn't 7 but 5 is a lot to miss out on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Ok then. Bailly looks like first choice ch, smalling rojo jones all much of a muchness, has herrera not lost his place recently, if martial had played rashford wouldnt have, leaves ye with one imo

And even hes been dropped recently.

So in short - he was talking shite!

Howzatt  ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 10, 2018, 11:51:54 PM
Ok then. Bailly looks like first choice ch, smalling rojo jones all much of a muchness, has herrera not lost his place recently, if martial had played rashford wouldnt have, leaves ye with one imo

And even hes been dropped recently.

So in short - he was talking shite!

Howzatt  ;D

Can only base it on how he sees it surely? You've an opinion on Liverpool's best line up others see things differently, neither here nor there! Liverpool bottled it. Never seen the game and missed MOtD
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Jesus wept. Thanks for yer input Milltown

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 11, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
Jesus wept. Thanks for yer input Milltown

No, thank you for the 3 points! And with spurs knocking on the door it could be a lovely weekend

quit yo jibbajabba

What doors that now. Thought you didnt really support anyone. You really are full of shite

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 11, 2018, 08:38:01 AM
What doors that now. Thought you didnt really support anyone. You really are full of shite

I don't but I like a good wind up like the rest on here, now take your medication and move on ;)

quit yo jibbajabba

Yeah it was top class. Jesus christ

magpie seanie

I'd say the deciding factor in this game was Pogba's injury on Friday. Pretty certain Rashford wouldn't have started if Pogba was fit. Delighted he showed what he can do which highlights the criminal misuse/underuse of him. The lad is a serious talent.

It wasn't all that pretty but these games aren't about that so absolutely no worries here. The defence is totally different with Bailly there.....he's such an aggressive player and his pace is outrageous. Very suspect on set pieces which United just about got away with but overall pretty good. Should have had it wrapped up with Mata's chance (was amazed he missed) but toughing it out to the end will stand to United I think.