Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: square_ball on October 18, 2017, 03:40:23 PM
Is he not in an industry where if you had a lack of intellect you'd soon be found out?

I'm didn't say he was stupid. Some very average barristers have got to the top through connections, he is nowhere near the top! Still worth a s**tload right enough.

screenexile

Quote from: redhandefender on October 18, 2017, 03:46:14 PM
Is he not in an industry where if you had a lack of intellect you'd soon be found out?

I'm didn't say he was stupid. Some very average barristers have got to the top through connections, he is nowhere near the top! Still worth a s**tload right enough.

I'm lost now really I am . . .

redhandefender

Quote from: screenexile on October 18, 2017, 03:46:55 PM

You sounded lost by your last comment alright, trying to talk s**te about something you had no clue about

Walter Cronc

Quote from: redhandefender on October 18, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

You sounded lost by your last comment alright, trying to talk s**te about something you had no clue about

Aye I'd say you are at the top of your profession alright red hand  ;D ;D ;D ;D

redhandefender

Quote from: Walter Cronc on October 18, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Aye I'd say you are at the top of your profession alright red hand  ;D ;D ;D ;D

When did I say I was? Getting there though

clonadmad

Brolly v Parkinson having a spat on twitter at last,the moral high ground is about to get very crowded.

https://twitter.com/JoeBrolly1993/status/920627746606329857

imtommygunn

Does parkinson put anything back ino the gaa? (E.g. Coaching etc?)

yellowcard

Has Parkinson ever held down a job outside of the GAA. Parkinson I'd say is good craic but definitely not an analyst to be taken too seriously. He has surfed the wave of a minor AI win about 20 years ago and appears to be still riding it since. A wind up merchant who know's how to play the game of keeping himself relevant.

LooseCannon

Quote from: yellowcard on October 18, 2017, 08:20:00 PM
Has Parkinson ever held down a job outside of the GAA. Parkinson I'd say is good craic but definitely not an analyst to be taken too seriously. He has surfed the wave of a minor AI win about 20 years ago and appears to be still riding it since. A wind up merchant who know's how to play the game of keeping himself relevant.

I refuse to listen/click on anything associated with the ass-hole(Parkinson). He has a handier number than Joe Duffy, and that's saying something.

screenexile

Yes my joke about Brolly not wanting the word Queen after his name is the same as you saying he has no wit or intellect then a few posts later saying he's not stupid and probably worth a shitload.

I'm no great fan of Joe's but the fact he is able to tie you Tyronies up in knots is commendable and provides me with hours of fun. Were you the one he blew a kiss at in 1997??  :-*

southtyronegael

lads take no notice of redhandefender, he is just annoyed that joe had the balls to publicly call out his hero mickey harte.

Jim Bob

Lads Take no notice of southtyronegael .......full stop

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on October 18, 2017, 11:21:34 PM
lads take no notice of redhandefender, he is just annoyed that joe had the balls to publicly call out his hero mickey harte.

Good luck next season under Rory Gallagher!

rashCharacter

Have to say i really enjoy listening to Parkinsons off the ball podcast - some very good discussion and he's an excellent interviewer.
I also enjoy listening to and reading Joe Brolly's articles.

Thats not to say i agree with what they are saying or every contribution they make is good.

tonto1888

Quote from: rashCharacter on October 19, 2017, 09:50:07 AM
Have to say i really enjoy listening to Parkinsons off the ball podcast - some very good discussion and he's an excellent interviewer.
I also enjoy listening to and reading Joe Brolly's articles.

Thats not to say i agree with what they are saying or every contribution they make is good.

I agree with this. I look forward to the podcast each week