The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
I would have my doubts that is an innocent mistake.
Even if it is, its mind boggling to think nobody spotted it. They even used red and white colours ffs.

The sad thing is there is a certain type of person who will actually buy this now. I'm not talking about someone who is a fan of some random Bob Marley song that apparently only made no.42 in the charts either.

I actually thought it was the other way around. Karma and What comes Around being aimed at the police and the justice campaign. I can't believe someone would deliberately do that.

laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 16, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
I would have my doubts that is an innocent mistake.
Even if it is, its mind boggling to think nobody spotted it. They even used red and white colours ffs.

The sad thing is there is a certain type of person who will actually buy this now. I'm not talking about someone who is a fan of some random Bob Marley song that apparently only made no.42 in the charts either.

I actually thought it was the other way around. Karma and What comes Around being aimed at the police and the justice campaign. I can't believe someone would deliberately do that.
Maybe, but I can't see anyone wearing it on The Kop anytime soon can you?
Maybe it is all just an innocent mistake. Still can't understand how it got as far as being put on a website for sale and lets face it there are people who will buy it for all the wrong reasons.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

Barca v Roma
Sev v Bay Mun
Juve v Real

Milltown Row2

If you look at a lot of designs someone will pick out something they dont like about it and rant about it..

This is slightly different though, i dont see the it as being done on purpose though
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Barcelona v Roma

Sevilla v Bayern Munich

Juventus v Real Madrid

Liverpool v Manchester City

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

laoislad

Whoever they got was going to be tough anyway.
There will be plenty of goals if the two league games are anything to go by. United fans won't want either team winning!
City will be favourites to go through for sure though.

Dire Ear

Could be worse, Barcalona would be my favourites

TabClear

Great draw for United. City play them the weekend in between so expect a second string team for that game

Dire Ear

Barca 10/3, Man City 7/2, Bayern 4, Real 9/2, then Juve, Liverpool, Sevilla and Roma
Liverpool mostly 9,  14 with Coral!
https://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league/winner

laoislad

Quote from: TabClear on March 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Great draw for United. City play them the weekend in between so expect a second string team for that game
Fcuk United who cares.  More importantly Liverpool have Everton away in the middle of the two legs which isn't ideal.

TabClear

Quote from: laoislad on March 16, 2018, 11:43:36 AM
Quote from: TabClear on March 16, 2018, 11:25:18 AM
Fcuk United who cares.  More importantly Liverpool have Everton away in the middle of the two legs which isn't ideal.

2nd place still up for grabs in the league as far as I am concerned. Think Utd have City/Chelsea and Arsenal still to play while Liverpool only have Chelsea from the top 6. Cue a Liverpool collapse against Watfoed, Burnley et al and drop into 5th.....

Avondhu star

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 16, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 16, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
Man City it is

FFS did we have to get the favorites
Liverpool record against City is quite good so they are certainly in with a shout
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Gabriel_Hurl