The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote@SamHomewood

All those Liverpool fans claiming they were going to knock us out the Champions League must feel pretty stupid now.

;D

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hound

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on March 13, 2018, 09:55:17 PM
Jaysus im bored the nite. Was there any fitba on at all lads?!

;D ;D
Souness's best performance since the 1984 European Cup Final

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on March 13, 2018, 09:56:37 PM
Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 13, 2018, 09:56:05 PM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 10, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
Did you all enjoy that piece of class?
Ben Yedder  8)

That was hilarious tonight
And I thought this Man United squad was on a par with Man City's squad....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 10, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on March 10, 2018, 01:02:12 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on March 10, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
First one was a v good goal, second had plenty of luck with it
Poor nervous defending than luck to be honest.

£70M Van Dijk 😂😂😂
£100M Pogba 😂😂😂

Tony Baloney

That's a pity as I was looking forward to see their dynamic attacking football cut a swathe through Europe this year.

Tony Baloney

FFS St.Galls I don't care that all the big boys are laughing at you on the gaaboard. DON'T CALL ME AGAIN!

StGallsGAA

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 13, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
Some of the older lads may remember Rudi Voeller and Frank Rijkaard in 1990. Giles and Dunphy has their wee on screen pens following the trajectory of the spit!!!  Both did alright from
Their careers thereafter. Scummy act but not worth burning at the stake at dawn!!

Footballers spitting at one another on the pitch hardly compares to a 40 year old  man spitting at a 14 year old girl in her car ffs

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 14, 2018, 08:06:07 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on March 13, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
Some of the older lads may remember Rudi Voeller and Frank Rijkaard in 1990. Giles and Dunphy has their wee on screen pens following the trajectory of the spit!!!  Both did alright from
Their careers thereafter. Scummy act but not worth burning at the stake at dawn!!

Footballers spitting at one another on the pitch hardly compares to a 40 year old  man spitting at a 14 year old girl in her car ffs

Poor pudding is sore today ;D. You wouldn't remember that anyway....you weren't even a stain in your da's kacks at that stage!!!!

AZOffaly

Liverpool fans. I've asked a question on the United page, and I wonder what the reaction here is. Given Mourinho's dour approach, paranoid personality and general negative attitude, counter balanced with his record in big games, and his ability to win trophies. Would you swap our swashbuckling, all out entertainment but frustratingly naive defensively manager, who may win some trophies but probably not as many as Mourinho, for the United manager?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on March 14, 2018, 08:55:14 AM
Liverpool fans. I've asked a question on the United page, and I wonder what the reaction here is. Given Mourinho's dour approach, paranoid personality and general negative attitude, counter balanced with his record in big games, and his ability to win trophies. Would you swap our swashbuckling, all out entertainment but frustratingly naive defensively manager, who may win some trophies but probably not as many as Mourinho, for the United manager?

Not a mission. The thing is you don't have to such a **** to be a winner. I think Klopp is organically building his team that has the core of a winning mentality. Still 2-3 main players away from it but a good summer could make a huge difference. New keeer, new defensive MF, another forward and Keita coming in. We are not winning the CL this year but a good draw and result in the quarter final and another top 4 finish and we have made huge progress.

J70

No.

I do not cast envious glances in the direction of United at all.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on March 14, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

No.

+1

I don't watch much of them to be honest and only turned on last night's game after me Dad texted me to say they were losing. The couple of times I have watched them though they have bored me to tears.
De Gea is the only player they have that I think would improve Liverpool if they had him. Other than him I can't think of a player they have that I'd like to see at Liverpool. Maybe Mata as I always liked him but not really anyone else

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: laoislad on March 14, 2018, 09:16:55 AM
Quote from: J70 on March 14, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

No.

+1

I don't watch much of them to be honest and only turned on last night's game after me Dad texted me to say they were losing. The couple of times I have watched them though they have bored me to tears.
De Gea is the only player they have that I think would improve Liverpool if they had him. Other than him I can't think of a player they have that I'd like to see at Liverpool. Maybe Mata as I always liked him but not really anyone else

Think Rashford is a cracking player. Would love to see him @ Liverpool.
On the broader point, I wouldn't swap Klopp (for all his faults) with Mourinho.

blewuporstuffed

I dont think i would to be honest.
Would i swap the present day Klopp for the present day mourinho...?
no
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either