The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StGallsGAA

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 11, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
Quote from: bamboo on March 11, 2018, 09:49:04 PM
So it shouldn't be condemned? Should've kept his window up and ignored them but probably easier said than done. Pity cos I really like him as a pundit.

Couldn't care less just as I couldn't care less when Giggs was shagging his brother's wife or Rooney was shagging septuagenarian whores.

So you don't give a toss when an ambassador of your club spits at a passer by with kids in the car just because of a 2-1 jibe??   Jesus wept.  Do you also shit in the street by any chance?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 11, 2018, 10:54:05 PM
So it shouldn't be condemned? Should've kept his window up and ignored them but probably easier said than done. Pity cos I really like him as a pundit.

Couldn't care less just as I couldn't care less when Giggs was shagging his brother's wife or Rooney was shagging septuagenarian whores.

So you don't give a toss when an ambassador of your club spits at a passer by with kids in the car?   Do you also shit in the street by any chance?

He's not an ambassador for the club. He's a former player.
Did you burn your Giggsy bedspread when he shagged his brother's wife??

J70

Idiotic by Carragher.

He's around long enough now to know better and unless something went on that wasn't shown in the film, it was hardly abusive stuff he was on the receiving end of.

quit yo jibbajabba

I wanna know what shittin in the streets got to do with anything 😊

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Geoff Tipps on March 11, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

So you don't give a toss when an ambassador of your club spits at a passer by with kids in the car?   Do you also shit in the street by any chance?

Nope he still sleeps in it every night.

Capt Pat

Quote from: bamboo on March 11, 2018, 09:42:36 PM
Jamie Carragher didn't take it too well. Might be his sky career gone.

I would give him a pay rise.

StGallsGAA

Most of Liverpool are shagging their sisters never mind in-laws but comparing what goes on in other players private lives to a Sky pundit openly spitting at kids on camera is grasping at straws.   Don't you have it in you to call out Carragher's scummy act rather than defend it?

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 11, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

Most of Liverpool are shagging their sisters never mind in-laws but comparing what goes on in other players private lives to a Sky pundit openly spitting at kids on camera is grasping at straws.   Don't you have it in you to call out Carragher's scummy act rather than defend it?

Call out Carragher!!?? Will that give you satisfaction? Would you sleep soundly in your Giggseh bed spread if I did??

Gabriel_Hurl

That's not good from Carragher at all. He'll be lucky to be employed after that.

Quote from: StGallsGAA on March 11, 2018, 11:58:20 PM

Does your parents know you are using the internet this late at night, young fella?

laoislad

Quote from: Minder on March 11, 2018, 10:35:04 PM
Ridiculous reaction from Carragher
It was,but it's also has absolutely nothing to do with Liverpool FC.

There's always an arsehole with a camera nowadays also. Everything has to be filmed and uploaded. Bet the fella thought he hit the jackpot when it happened. He was looking for a reaction and got it.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

There's always an arsehole with a camera nowadays also. Everything has to be filmed and uploaded. Bet the fella thought he hit the jackpot when it happened. He was looking for a reaction and got it.

Are you seriously defending him? Had this been a ex Utd player the internet would be littered with same reaction.. who the f**k spits at someone?

Circling the wagons now. You can take the man out of the gutter....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

GJL

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 12, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Quote from: laoislad on March 12, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Are you seriously defending him? Had this been a ex Utd player the internet would be littered with same reaction.. who the f**k spits at someone?

Circling the wagons now. You can take the man out of the gutter....

Disappointing stuff from Carragher. He really should know better and the provocation was nothing more than innocent Banter. He will be on thin ice with sky buy I hope he stays as I enjoy him on it.

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
What did Carragher Do?
spat at another car on the motorway that was driving along side him & filming it
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

StGallsGAA

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on March 12, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on March 12, 2018, 08:49:02 AM
What did Carragher Do?
spat at another car on the motorway that was driving along side him & filming it

Spat through the open window of the car and onto a child to be more precise.  Disgusting, trampish action.