Speeding

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, November 04, 2007, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Bogball XV on November 12, 2007, 09:35:04 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 12, 2007, 09:30:59 PMWhere is this free state you speak of?
True, there's feck all free in the state, what with the stealth taxes yous have everywhere, well, I suppose if yous are all stupid enough to vote for Bertie the bollox, yous get all you deserve.

Yeah and crooks (allegedly) like Beverley Cooper Flynn

Gnevin

Quote from: Bogball XV on November 12, 2007, 09:35:04 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on November 12, 2007, 09:30:59 PMWhere is this free state you speak of?
True, there's feck all free in the state, what with the stealth taxes yous have everywhere, well, I suppose if yous are all stupid enough to vote for Bertie the bollox, yous get all you deserve.
I'd rather vote for Bertie ,than for any of the fools you have running around up their
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 12, 2007, 09:11:21 PM
The Junkie remark was a bit of a joke, but you can take it whatever way you want.

Do you actually have a full driving license or are you like so many in the south, on the road illegally?

I do have my full license, Passed the test first time aroung too  ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Hope you guys weren't too inconvenienced by the bus strike. I was very inconvenienced as the removal of the thread meant I had no way of continuing my more important conversation with POG about the south Armagh Junior Scor

Gnevin

Quote from: Bogball XV on November 12, 2007, 08:35:49 PM
Quote from: Tankie on November 12, 2007, 05:40:45 PM
Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 11, 2007, 12:12:28 PM
Isn't it priceless that the 2 previous posters are very concerned at the treatment of a Dublin player found in possession of cocaine but are happy to pontificate to a Northerner caught speeding down south!

Well if we didnt have people from outside the state speeding we wouldnt need to get upset. You boys are great, don't pay VRT or Road Tax to the Irish state but you are happy to come down in your foreign cars and breaking the law and speeding on our roads. I'm sick of driving up the M1 and having Nordies piss bye at god knows what speed.
Why would nordies pay an internal (and illegal btw) free state tax??  Do they have to pay income tax on crossing the border nowadays too??
Any luck locating it?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Oh that's right, it's the 26 county Republic, men died for hundreds of years fighting for that.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tankie

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 12, 2007, 09:49:53 PM
Hope you guys weren't too inconvenienced by the bus strike. I was very inconvenienced as the removal of the thread meant I had no way of continuing my more important conversation with POG about the south Armagh Junior Scor

Cheers for the concern but I would not be a man who uses buses, also I think that only affected the northside.

Grand Slam Saturday!

Guillem2

Quinn - don't pay the f**kers! What can they do? Don't do it. Sending you the fine is a bluff.
Write "Feck off" on it and send it back. You'll never hear from them again.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Tankie

Quote from: Guillem2 on November 12, 2007, 10:07:51 PM
Quinn - don't pay the f**kers! What can they do? Don't do it. Sending you the fine is a bluff.

Ah Nordies charm at its best. With a bit of luck the Garda will send it back tell you to "Feck off" back to your own country ::)
Grand Slam Saturday!

J70

Quote from: Tankie on November 12, 2007, 10:10:11 PM

Ah Nordies charm at its best. With a bit of luck the Garda will send it back tell you to "Feck off" back to your own country ::)

With "you British bastard" added in for good measure! :)

Tankie

Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2007, 10:11:56 PM

;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tankie on November 12, 2007, 10:12:51 PM
Quote from: J70 on November 12, 2007, 10:11:56 PM

;D
Yous will be looking for a lend of a pen from Gordon Brown then?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bogball XV

Quote from: Gnevin on November 12, 2007, 09:37:37 PM
I'd rather vote for Bertie ,than for any of the fools you have running around up their
Well, are you going to finish the sentence?  "running up around their.....?"

You didn't actually vote for delbert did you Gnevin, ah, come on, you couldn't have?

Mike Tyson

Folks speed camera clocked me doing 38 in a 30 on the 30th June. Ticket arrived in the door today dated the 28th July. Can anyone shed light on whether it's time barred and I can appeal it as it's outside the 14 day notice period?

RedHand88

Quote from: Mike Tyson on July 30, 2021, 06:28:58 PM
Folks speed camera clocked me doing 38 in a 30 on the 30th June. Ticket arrived in the door today dated the 28th July. Can anyone shed light on whether it's time barred and I can appeal it as it's outside the 14 day notice period?

Why would you appeal?