Jeepers Creepers

Any results from Cushendun game?

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

:) :)  a super performance by a super team. Brilliant
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Well done Loughgiel. The easiest one yet. I never doubted it.

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

CitySlicker11

Congrats loughgiel. Can't see them going away any time soon. Great team.

pdiddy

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 29, 2013, 01:04:21 PM
Quote from: pdiddy on September 29, 2013, 12:49:08 PM
Blowing a gale here in Loughgiel.  Probably be just as bad if not worse in Ballycastle. Hopefully it won't spoil the game.

My prediction 3-15 to 1-16 for 4 in a row  :)

24 to 19?.......I think you are underestimating the impact of the weather and how tight this game will be.

16 points will win it I think.

Maybe I wasn't giving our defence enough credit  :o

Great performance from start to finish from our boys - well done to them.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Seamroga in exile

Have one for Me the night pdiddy. I have to rise at 5 in the morning.  :(
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Loughgiel won without getting out of second gear, there was no fight from Cushendall they hit aimless balls into crowded areas, they had about 4/5 players that didn't hurl at all, too many boys went missing on the biggest day of the year.

Loughgiel were very measured very disciplined and played a great brand of hurling, everyone of their players are well drilled and knew were their players were, all clearances form defence were measured, the defence and midfield linked up well and the space they created was embarrassing.

Winker had a quiet game by his standards but was involved in a lot of scores (creating them) the fielding by Loughgiel was up there with county lads, cross field balls line balls, they mixed it up well.

Terry did a great job also, though in fairness there wasn't much niggling going on so he didn't have to worry about that and the game flowed (for Loughgiel)

So when the win Ulster they could give it another push, they seem better than a couple of years ago.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Buswhacker

Easily Antrim's best team,surely the doubters and 'aye buts' will have to admit the truth at last. They were never even out of second gear today, they won at a canter.