Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirty Darry

SIE play it down and joke all you want, Ballycastle have been given all the confidence they needed following their last two games v Lgiel and will not go down without a fight.

Lgiel may well get to another final but will not win the championship.

Ps - you only came out of exile when Loughgiel started winning again, tells me all I need to know about you. I hear you are not even an active club member. Sooner you go back to exile the better (and it will be sooner!). Scundered listening to you.

pdiddy

::) says the man with 11 posts to his name. Where have you been all this time?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Na Glinntí Glasa

Lgiel did all that they needed to. Was a boring match for a neutral, I though lgiel weren't that impressive. Maybe there was that factor of trying to avoid a shock in their head and just wanted to win to hard.

A big improvement needed if they want to beat ballycastle/glenariffe in the semi final. Watson looked good as per usual.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: pdiddy on August 31, 2013, 11:06:05 AM
::) says the man with 11 posts to his name. Where have you been all this time?
Those with most to say arnt always worth listening to ;) lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Hirty Darry

Precisily DR. The wise old owl and all that!

I am only saying what 90% of users on this board are thinking but don't want to say.

When something needs said, I will say it.

SIE will no doubt go in to hibernation for a while.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on August 31, 2013, 10:50:44 AM
SIE play it down and joke all you want, Ballycastle have been given all the confidence they needed following their last two games v Lgiel and will not go down without a fight.

Lgiel may well get to another final but will not win the championship.

Ps - you only came out of exile when Loughgiel started winning again, tells me all I need to know about you. I hear you are not even an active club member. Sooner you go back to exile the better (and it will be sooner!). Scundered listening to you.
::)

Hard to be an active club member when I've been living away from the area for over 13 years. Hence the username. Perhaps the person who told you this doesn't know as much as you think. I've attended as many games as the next man during the years. I've followed all the Antrim clubs in the all-Ireland. All of them. Went to every game apart from Cushndalls match against mount sion a few years back. I've followed Antrim from pillar post since I was allowed to travel on the county supporters buses back in the eighties. What's more, there are several posters on here, from my club and others, who can verify this.

I only found this site back in 2010. Like many others, I read it for a while before posting. Got to know the characters, so to speak. And like many of them I get carried away sometimes. But hi, tell this "source" to come up to me personally at the next Loughgiel match with any concerns they have about me and my loughgiel credentials.  ;)

For what it's worth, it wouldn't be the biggest shock if the town won. It'll be close, that's or sure. Ad if you're really interested in what I've posted before you'd have noticed I've tipped them to win the championship in the next few years.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Buswhacker

Hirty Darry.....see you didn't mention you're club when you signed up 12 posts ago. Us longer serving members have heard all the usual platitudes that you are coming out with,and the think they are ground breaking observations.Another member for the anti-Shamrock brigade,or as I call them the wishful thinking brigade or the " Aye buts".

Hirty Darry

Everyone is sick of hearing about "aye but" and "it's Loughgiel's fault" from you and your mate.

Give it a rest.

Seamroga in exile

I've also made it clear on several occasions that I've nothing to do with the set up of the club. Just a supporter. Nothing new there hirty.

Hirty Darry

I didn't say you don't attend games SIE, just said I heard you weren't an active member (if you even are a member). You seem to be the spokesperson on this website for everything "Loughgiel", you seem to be the "go to guy" if someone wants something posted.

Just a messenger who likes to be the one who thinks they know it all.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on August 31, 2013, 12:31:10 PM
I didn't say you don't attend games SIE, just said I heard you weren't an active member (if you even are a member). You seem to be the spokesperson on this website for everything "Loughgiel", you seem to be the "go to guy" if someone wants something posted.

Just a messenger who likes to be the one who thinks they know it all.
I post what I post. That isn't your concern.

Buswhacker

Stay off the line Darry,you're just one of these would be "expert pundits" who crop up every year around championship time.Then when you're pathetic,ill-informed observations are proved wrong,you vanish into whatever hole ( or drunken stupor ) you came out off.
Give it a rest, this panel has plenty of shit stirrers,all of them better informed than you. GET A LIFE.

Seamroga in exile

Meanwhile, back to the subject of this thread.

I hear that the county board are insisting that the semis be played on the 15th as scheduled. The day after the u21 final. Any truth in this?

BlackandAmber

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 31, 2013, 10:41:29 AM
Ballycastle bog certs.

untill they roll over like every other year  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BlackandAmber on August 31, 2013, 01:31:43 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on August 31, 2013, 10:41:29 AM
Ballycastle bog certs.

untill they roll over like every other year  ;)
you'd have to ask nag1 about that.  ;)