Kid's Face Split in Half from Diving Accident

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 25, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandino

Lads why not remove the links as it seems its impossible for people to resist the temptation to click on these links, a Dougal Maguire moment for some people. I am more than happy to follow the advice from those who say do not watch these videos. Also Wee Shea  your last statement is about the most crass thing I have seen posted on this discussion board and thats saying something.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

AFS

Quote from: Sandino on August 27, 2010, 11:42:39 AM
Lads why not remove the links as it seems its impossible for people to resist the temptation to click on these links, a Dougal Maguire moment for some people.

These types of people should really just give the internet a miss altogether, tbf.

wherefromreferee?

What is two girls one cup?

Thankfully I have no desire to watch either clip being talked about here, but anything with two girls sounds interesting.
In your Endo!

Franko

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on August 27, 2010, 04:01:33 PM

Thankfully I have no desire to watch either clip being talked about here, but anything with two girls sounds interesting.

DONT do it!  You will forever tarnish your view of women...

The Real Laoislad

Two girls eating chocolate mousse from a cup,very sexy stuff.
Go watch it now
You'll Never Walk Alone.

wherefromreferee?

Good man Franko.  Think I'll stick with you on this one.
In your Endo!

Wee Shea

Lads why not remove the links as it seems its impossible for people to resist the temptation to click on these links, a Dougal Maguire moment for some people. I am more than happy to follow the advice from those who say do not watch these videos. Also Wee Shea  your last statement is about the most crass thing I have seen posted on this discussion board and thats saying something.

There is no link to the hammer one  :-\

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Wee Shea on August 27, 2010, 10:01:56 PM

There is no link to the hammer one  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c4L4CPfQY8
You'll Never Walk Alone.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: Franko on August 27, 2010, 04:36:09 PM

what a pleasant video. lovely music

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on August 27, 2010, 10:45:09 PM
Quote from: Franko on August 27, 2010, 04:36:09 PM

what a pleasant video. lovely music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KfBe_7yjXk&feature=related
You'll Never Walk Alone.

el_cuervo_fc

el_cuervo_fc

I decided against it too.  The story of it was rough enough I thought.  I dunno if it's something I really want to see/ remember

andoireabu

Watched about the first 30 secs of it and didn't want to see the rest because of what i thought might happen.  If its as bad as i think then why is it on this site.  not getting at you personally harp id say you were only bringing attention to what might happen but its probably not the place for it.  i mean wuld anybody here try that shit? i watched  fella do it in turkey and i thought his head was cut and it nearly was he went in that close
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: cokers on August 25, 2010, 01:42:23 PM
Without a doubt the most horrific thing I have ever seen. Absolutly traumatic. Hope it serves as a reminder to teens about doing the likes of that. I cant imagine how those doctors can work with things like that. Do they do any trauma training for doctors Harp?

The doctors have to go through 4 years of undergrad school, 4 years of Med school, then they have a 3 year internship at a truma center hospital (usually level 1 or 2, level 1 sees the most horrific traumas). The one doc I talk to said they go over case studies and work on mannequin "patients" or cadavers. Alot of the training is also computer simulated but obviously not the same as when a young one comes in screaming from a gunshot, car rollover or what have you while Mother and Father are going crazy with questions and frightened out of their mind. The pressure on these docs, both male and female, is tremendous and I would not want that weight on my shoulders. It kills me to see pro athletes make millions per season (nevermind year) and these docs have your loved ones life in their hands and it seems like pittance what a doc makes. The docs in any ER or trauma center have some of the best emotional & physical control to deal with the worst of the worst accidents and hold it together till their patient is stable or in surgery.

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014