NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on September 08, 2017, 02:21:39 PM
Was ready to throw my Kareem Hunt raffle ticket down the jacks last night after he fumbled on his first every carry in the NFL. Some recovery from the young lad.

Highest yards from scrimmage in first game ever!

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Hedgehunter

Tony Baloney

AZ is Rice underway as I have no data for Week 1 and League is 0-0-0. Just checking in case my app needs refreshed.

tippabu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 13, 2017, 01:10:00 PM
AZ is Rice underway as I have no data for Week 1 and League is 0-0-0. Just checking in case my app needs refreshed.

What's your team name?

Edit: I'm getting that too even though it had me playing a match last week too

Tony Baloney

Quote from: tippabu on September 13, 2017, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 13, 2017, 01:10:00 PM

What's your team name?

Edit: I'm getting that too even though it had me playing a match last week too
Armagh (Gas) Oilers. I think you and I are head to head.

Mayo4Sam

Hard look to New York Jets, third highest score and still lost

The Iceman

Rocky start...week 1 I missed setting the lineup and my 6 guys on the bench scored more points than the 12 playing. Week 2 I left 42 points on the bench and lost again. This week I was very lucky and pulled a win - I missed that Baltimore were in england and should have went with Kansas DEF.
No more messing around now....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

The Iceman

It's no secret I am light at RB.  Rehab is 4 Quitters in Montana League.
I'm carrying some exceptional talent on the bench at WR.
Open to trades
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Mayo4Sam

Myself and Ruthless Rossies had a great battle in Payton last nite

magpie seanie

Quote from: The Iceman on September 25, 2017, 04:17:52 PM
It's no secret I am light at RB.  Rehab is 4 Quitters in Montana League.
I'm carrying some exceptional talent on the bench at WR.
Open to trades

Lost David Johnson so I'm struggling at RB too. Don't think I can do anything for ya.

Fermanaghandsam

Sorry Iceman, trade rejected. I can't be trading away Fournette, so few RBs scoring points so I need to keep him.

Oraisteach

The Feckin' Frustrations of Fantasy Football!  Haven't seen this before.  All right, I was losing so badly to Oakleaf Dolphins that I didn't even bother watching MNF.  When I awoke on Tues. I was stunned to see that his AZ had collapsed and that my AZ DB had done well.  Result, I had lost by 0.9 points.  But . . . an hour later there was a scoring adjustment and I was awarded another point for a ridiculous 0.1 point victory.  Jubilation. No longer winless.  Unfortunately, I got up this morning only to discover yet another scoring change, this time in Oakleaf's favour.  So, once again, back in the realm of loserdom. Well done, Oakleaf.

As if that weren't bad enough, in my other league I played against a guy who drafted five players called 'Austin' because he liked the name.  An easy win, right, except that he also had Gurley, Brees  and Chris Thompson, enough to just edge me.

gallsman

Rate this trade please. Team A trades Dez Bryant and Jamaal Charles. Team Building trades A.J. Green.

Oraisteach

Much depends on the other players on each team's rosters.  That said, AJ Green is a marquee WR, and while that could be said of Dez too, he faces a very tough schedule of cover corners, so his value is diminished, which brings up Charles.  He's starting to see more of the ball in DEN and is looking good, and with Anderson's propensity for injury, this is an intriguing gamble.  Even with a shaky Dalton, Green is top class, but Dez is capable of a big game, even with tight coverage.  This trade balances a reliable WR1 against a potentially v good WR and an RB who could suddenly find himself the starting RB.

If I were the Green owner and had a solid team built around him, I wouldn't make the trade, but if I had a shaky lineup, likely to go nowhere, I'd take the risk, with its high upside, and make the deal.