Doire v Tir Eoghain, Sun 28th May @2pm

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 27, 2017, 08:49:57 AM
Kielt is suspended.

Can't be. This is intercounty football, suspensions don't hold.

imtommygunn

According to the gaelic life he is suspended.

WT4E

Can someone explain the tickets to me some of the tickets say brandywell terrace and others say brandywell/blue bell terrace. Is there a difference? I thought when I where not in the seated area u could go where I wanted on terrace?

theticklemister

back in the bad old days of them sending you out with 100 programs and you returning with no programs and £14 are well gone.

brandywell and bluebell are the same side so i assume no difference.

The terrace must now be segregated...............probably because of you f**king Tyronies!!!!!!!!!

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Dire Ear

Hope for a Tyrone 5+ victory, no injuries or suspensions and settled free taking.........I know I don't ask for much !!!!!

theticklemister

Quote from: Dire Ear on May 27, 2017, 12:31:19 PM
Hope for a Tyrone 5+ victory, no injuries or suspensions and settled free taking.........I know I don't ask for much !!!!!

I'm hoping for a few pints, derry not to get annihilated, a doherty's bacon buddy in the morning, meet up with me old derry supporter buddies, no hangover on monday and a nice week without work

WT4E

Quote from: theticklemister on May 27, 2017, 12:16:47 PM
back in the bad old days of them sending you out with 100 programs and you returning with no programs and £14 are well gone.

brandywell and bluebell are the same side so i assume no difference.

The terrace must now be segregated...............probably because of you f**king Tyronies!!!!!!!!!

Sorry im lost can you go where u want on terrace?

theticklemister

back in the day you could, but i haven't been to a derry home championship in years and can't give you a definite answer. JOG2 or Fear bun na sceiple might be the men with answer.

theticklemister

Quote from: theticklemister on May 27, 2017, 12:54:21 PM
back in the day you could, but i haven't been to a derry home championship  game in years and can't give you a definite answer. JOG2 or Fear bun na sceiple might be the men with answer.

God14

You can go where u want on the terrace. Brandwell / bluebell all the same. At least it was the case last year anyhow as die to the rain i ended up moving about a bit

JoG2

Quote from: WT4E on May 27, 2017, 12:03:09 PM
Can someone explain the tickets to me some of the tickets say brandywell terrace and others say brandywell/blue bell terrace. Is there a difference? I thought when I where not in the seated area u could go where I wanted on terrace?

Both the sameWT4E.  Any terrace ticket will get you access to both terraces. Hope she's dry

Low and Hard

Am I right in thinking you can pay at gate for terrace tickets tomorrow?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Low and Hard on May 27, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

I'd say so. It won't be anywhere near full.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Low and Hard on May 27, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Can buy terrace tickets at three locations outside the ground. Think they're on Ulster gaa twitter.