Mc Geeney now on Tipps backroom staff too?

Started by winsamsoon, November 11, 2013, 06:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

May be another thread but just wondering how Mc Geeney can be on the Armagh Backroom staff and the Tipperary hurling one? :o
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

armaghniac

QuoteMay be another thread but just wondering how Mc Geeney can be on the Armagh Backroom staff and the Tipperary hurling one

Maybe Tipp will also get Roy Keane.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

rrhf

T Fearon

Double jobbing! Another first for Armagh! Even Micko didnt achieve that!  ;D

winsamsoon

couldn't believe it when i heard it on the news there tonight , some traveling if nothing else.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orangeman

He'll be a busy man.

What exactly will he doing with the hurling team ?

T Fearon

Another farcical scenario,following on from the appointment of Pete Mc Grath to manage Fermanagh.Bound to take the gloss of his Armagh "homecoming", and confirms his mercenary credentials,sadly.

Tony Baloney

What sort of "mileage and expenses" would he have been on with the flourbags? Obviously needs to double-up to cover the shortfall!

ONeill

I heard he might be doing this by Skype or facetime
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

johnneycool

I think I heard on the radio he's in an advisory role as performance improvement guru or the likes, not sure how that works on an ad-hoc basis

orangeman

Tipp need something to get them up the rankings after having promised so much. It's all about small margins. Mc Geeney's experiences would help most teams I reckon.

AZOffaly

Quote from: orangeman on November 12, 2013, 09:48:39 AM
Tipp need something to get them up the rankings after having promised so much. It's all about small margins. Mc Geeney's experiences would help most teams I reckon.

It's the hurling team.

As someone struggling to help develop Tipp underage footballers against a backdrop of financial limitations, I will be watching this situation with interest.

Jinxy

File this under 'expenses'.

Loves his fruit.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: orangeman on November 12, 2013, 09:48:39 AM

I'm sure the Tipp footballers could do with some of that alright but unfortunately it's their hurlers who shall be receiving his wisdom.