Let it be known

Started by winsamsoon, February 11, 2007, 12:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winsamsoon

AS the frogs set foot on our holy turf today for the first time. Let it be known for all those in the yes camp. When this begins to affect our on sport in the many ways we have stated. We have in our armour the words i told you so.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

tayto

"The frogs"??? Bragging that you'll be able to say "i told you so"? would you ever cop on to yourself.

IolarCoisCuain

The Sunday Business Post is reporting this morning that the IRFU will make twice as much from the Croke Park matches as they would have were they still in Lansdowne Road.

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=NEWS-qqqs=news-qqqid=20854-qqqx=1.asp

Is this the first time that homelessness has made good business sense?

Trua Dé ar na cinn gan ciall. :(

J70

Is Flameboy back? There's been several of these types of posts on various threads by different newcomers.

deiseach

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on February 11, 2007, 01:54:04 PM
The Sunday Business Post is reporting this morning that the IRFU will make twice as much from the Croke Park matches as they would have were they still in Lansdowne Road.

http://www.sbpost.ie/post/pages/p/story.aspx-qqqt=NEWS-qqqs=news-qqqid=20854-qqqx=1.asp

Is this the first time that homelessness has made good business sense?

Trua Dé ar na cinn gan ciall. :(

They probably would have made a similiar figure had they gone to Cardiff or Old Trafford. The GAA, on the other hand, would have made naff all.

winsamsoon

Who is the newcomer you refer to j70???
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

SouthArmaghBandit

magpie seanie

QuoteThey probably would have made a similiar figure had they gone to Cardiff or Old Trafford. The GAA, on the other hand, would have made naff all.

Bogus argument as Lansdowne would have been available yesterday if needed. Moving this game to the UK wasn't on the agenda, it was merely a smokescreen.