The ulster rugby trial

Started by caprea, February 01, 2018, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"More flutes than the 12th of July" is very northern Ireland and presumably only used in very specific situations which would require more than 2 flutes. McIlroy would seem to be on a shaky scraw.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on March 10, 2018, 12:56:34 PM
"More flutes than the 12th of July" is very northern Ireland and presumably only used in very specific situations which would require more than 2 flutes. McIlroy would seem to be on a shaky scraw.

I've never heard that term. Then again, I've never been invited to any orgies.

Also, whether Syferus likes it or not, there are a spectrum of women from Nuns to Sluts. In the eyes of the rugby players, they seem to attract a few amount of the latter in their nights out in Belfast.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Syferus

Quote from: Orior on March 10, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Quote from: seafoid on March 10, 2018, 12:56:34 PM

I've never heard that term. Then again, I've never been invited to any orgies.

Also, whether Syferus likes it or not, there are a spectrum of women from Nuns to Sluts. In the eyes of the rugby players, they seem to attract a few amount of the latter in their nights out in Belfast.

A man who likes to have sex is a legend, a women who does is a slut. Puritanical bullshît as always.

And it doesn't mean anything if there's no consent. It's still rape. Fixating on demeaning the women when it has absolutely nothing to do with the case.

StGallsGAA

If she blew Olding until he came it's hard to imagine that happening if no consent?  Nothing worse than a bad BJ! 

AQMP

Harrison question by his defence QC this morning. A legal issue has arisen and court will be back on Monday at 2:30pm.

One thing that did come out is that it seems the police didn't take his phone until October and there are texts from August that his phone had some sort of meltdown.

A few of his answers sounded a bit dodgy.

CiKe

Very hard if not impossible to believe he got text saying it wasn't consensual and didn't mention it.

At same time hard to fathom them meeting up to get their stories straight about a gang rape in a public place as opposed to someone's house.

Milltown Row2

Stories straight?  Nothing straight about anyone's stories
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Syferus

Harrison told McIlroy to leave his phone at home when being questioned by police and people here wonder why he was charged. Christ above.

AQMP

Harrison seemed to remember nearly everything about the night...except the nature of the two phone calls with McIlroy, one of which lasted over 2 mins :-\

seafoid

Harrison came across as very decent. The only one to help the claimant.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Milltown Row2

Quote from: seafoid on March 10, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
Harrison came across as very decent. The only one to help the claimant.

Had he no text messages at all?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Avondhu star

It was good to see Rory Best and his kids interviewed after the match today
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

longballin

Called to see the Mammy day that's in it: says she, "that pup Paddy Jackson must be kicking himself with Ireland doing so well at the rugby." Interesting thought process...

Orior

Quote from: longballin on March 11, 2018, 07:59:45 PM
Called to see the Mammy day that's in it: says she, "that pup Paddy Jackson must be kicking himself with Ireland doing so well at the rugby." Interesting thought process...

Mammy's are lovely.

Orior

Quote from: Avondhu star on March 10, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
It was good to see Rory Best and his kids interviewed after the match today

Well he is a family man. Before the November match against Argentina, he met school children from the two schools in Poyntzpass and paid for their tour of the Aviva.