USFC SF: Monaghan v Fermanagh - Sunday 3rd June at 2pm - Healy Park Omagh

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 29, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamrock Shore

Remember Monaghan were beaten by Longford, in Clones, 2 years ago. They are far from world beaters

Beffs

I'll be over here in the corner, rapidly losing the will to live, if anyone is looking for me.

seafoid

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Remember Monaghan were beaten by Longford, in Clones, 2 years ago. They are far from world beaters
Longford are not too shabby these days at all at all.

Monaghan seem to be better this year. Maybe Tyrone are wojous altogether. 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

mrdeeds

Quote from: Ed Hardy on June 03, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
Is big Seamy on the bench? Why was he dropped from starting 15?

He enjoyed the apple juice too much with the good weather.

GalwayBayBoy

A Fermanagh sub manages to get himself sent into the stand. Good going.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on June 03, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
Beaten by Down last year and they are about the same level as Fermanagh. Tyrone looking at this today will know they need to improve a lot in defence to make any progress this summer.

seafoid

35 minutes and Monaghan have one score from play.
Jaysus.
Hurling is a much better product at the moment.

trileacman

I know ye are all hating it but I would literally be delighted to see Fermanagh win this match 6 points to 4 points. f**k it I'd have taken a 1-0 win before the whistle was blew.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Baile an tuaigh

Monaghan could have emptied the tank against Tyrone.  Hopefully Fermanagh can dog it out. First ten minutes of second half will be interesting.

tonto1888

Quote from: trileacman on June 03, 2018, 02:26:22 PM
Fermanagh doing what they've always done and dragging the game down to their level. 04 and 08 were septic stuff too.

It's monaghans fault for not having the brains or game to usurp them, despite Brolly and co. telling me they were world beaters this past fortnight and destined for the semi-finals.

It's only half time

sid waddell

This is everything you hope for from the Ulster championship - right from the traditional dreadful rendition of the anthem, to the off the ball niggle and the blanket defence and the constant sideways handpassing and the waterboy being sent off and the wides and the poor basic skills and the slow pace and...everything.

If this game could speak, it would speak with a whistle like Ian Paisley.

It has all the elements. It's magnificent.

The only thing we're missing is a few red cards on the pitch. They'll come, though, they'll come.

seafoid

If Fermanagh won Ulster for the first time it would be very romantic. Even if the football was dire. Nobody would care.

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Shamrock Shore