Author Topic: We need to talk about Diarmuid  (Read 69849 times)

larryin89

• View Profile
Re: We need to talk about Diarmuid
« Reply #900 on: April 22, 2018, 02:51:08 PM »
I seen him in peader carneys two weeks ago , he was quietly having a couple of drinks with a couple of mates , I'm hazzarding a guess here but I doubt we will see him tagged in 18. What a player , don't think anyone could ever disagree.best of luck to him , hope he's back next year if my guess is correct.
Not a sheep stole in Castlebar since 1986.

Jinxy

• View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 22, 2018, 03:43:57 PM »
Not aimed at you.

I assume it’s aimed at me.

The only reason for locking this thread is because of the insinuation that he has to go through a ‘recovery’

No one on here knows the facts, despite the rumours, and this sort of shite shouldn’t be allowed

It's not aimed at you either!
I agree 100% with the bit in bold.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

trileacman

• View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 22, 2018, 05:43:07 PM »
Hopefully in Time

Connolly will make a full return to sport,his deserves to be left alone now by the media to complete his full recovery,there for the grace of god.....

This is who jinxy referred too.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Jinxy

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 08, 2018, 09:45:20 AM »
Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!

screenexile

• Up The Screen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 08, 2018, 09:58:07 AM »
Is there a huge secret on the Connolly thing or why arent we dicussion on whats going on, this is a huge topic!

From what ive been led to believe he has got an ongoing court case and his mind isnt in the game!! Playing for Dublin football is in the spotlight too much and maybe he wants to stay out of it!

From what I can gather there's some shit going on in his life which means he isn't playing for the Dubs at the minute. To be honest he's an amateur player (as much as one of the top Dublin lads can be) so I don't think there is any real need to be talking about personal situations on a message board or online. He doesn't deserve that I'm sure he'll be back when all is sorted out.

Jinxy

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 08, 2018, 10:07:54 AM »
Exactly.
Anyway, it's just curtain-twitching dressed up as 'concern' in most cases.

Dinny Breen

• I will repair to the Curragh of Kildare
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 08, 2018, 10:12:36 AM »
Exactly.
Anyway, it's just curtain-twitching dressed up as 'concern' in most cases.

Never heard that before, very appropriate.
#newbridgeornowhere

TheGreatest

• View Profile
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 10:59:58 AM by TheGreatest »

Gaaboardmod3

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 08, 2018, 11:29:56 AM »
GAA Fanatic, an unfounded 'I am led to believe' is not reason to go around on this board insinuating stuff. If, for any reason, something comes into the public domain then of course it can be talked about here, within reason. But comments like yours are not acceptable.

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 08, 2018, 11:38:45 AM »
GAA Fanatic, an unfounded 'I am led to believe' is not reason to go around on this board insinuating stuff. If, for any reason, something comes into the public domain then of course it can be talked about here, within reason. But comments like yours are not acceptable.

Sorry I thought this was a discussion board...

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 08, 2018, 11:42:50 AM »

It is. Not a gossip column.

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 08, 2018, 11:47:44 AM »

Sorry,

I was only referring to this link in the Irishtimes, I thought this was on going

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/dublin-football-star-diarmuid-connolly-acted-despicably-1.3279070

magpie seanie

• View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 08, 2018, 11:52:46 AM »

Sorry,

I was only referring to this link in the Irishtimes, I thought this was on going

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/circuit-court/dublin-football-star-diarmuid-connolly-acted-despicably-1.3279070

Did you read Tomás Ó Sé's article above? I'd assume you'd agree given some of the off field indiscretions that we highlighted relating to Tyrone players in recent years? 

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 08, 2018, 12:04:16 PM »

Sorry,

Did you read Tomás Ó Sé's article above? I'd assume you'd agree given some of the off field indiscretions that we highlighted relating to Tyrone players in recent years?

Agree my ass, no chance! If a man commits a crime then tough s**t to him!
I didnt read all O'Se's but isnt he jst sayin the same thing about giving a man a break because he's a amateur player!
Sure hold on, the post man in my town assaulted 2 women last night, left one in hospital, but sure saying nothing, he's plays for the Local Gaa team so let him have some space and keep outa the papers as he's amateur..

Mayo4Sam14

• Mayo for sam
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 12, 2018, 08:44:03 PM »
Dermos off to the States by the sounds of it!
You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!