The Wolfe Tones live from the Garvaghy Road

Started by Harold Disgracey, August 27, 2011, 10:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

The Wolfetones music is top class. Very good band. Has Warfield ever made a return?

laoislad

Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2011, 12:43:14 AM
The Wolfetones music is top class. Very good band.

Few mates of mine are in bands called The Kilkennys and Na Fianna also worth a listen if your into that sort of thing.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Forever Green

Have listened to some of Na Fiannas stuff although haven't heard much of The Kilkennys music. Will have to look them up

Mac hinery

Quote from: laoislad on August 28, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2011, 12:43:14 AM
The Wolfetones music is top class. Very good band.

Few mates of mine are in bands called The Kilkennys and Na Fianna also worth a listen if your into that sort of thing.

Caught both bands 2 weeks ago in Paris Texas, Kilkennny.  Very impressive, particularly the Kilkenny's who were on TV3 early the next morning

laoislad

Quote from: Forever Green on August 28, 2011, 12:55:06 AM
Have listened to some of Na Fiannas stuff although haven't heard much of The Kilkennys music. Will have to look them up

They were actually one band at the start. They were called Uisce Beatha then they split into the two groups I mentioned.
One of the band members use to be my apprentice at work,lucky for him he can sing because he was never gonna make a Electrician.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

AZOffaly

Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

For f**k sake, she's as mental as a box of frogs taking mental lessons from a maniac.

theticklemister

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 12, 2015, 09:02:13 AM
Quote from: muppet on August 09, 2015, 01:00:18 AM

For f**k sake, she's as mental as a box of frogs taking mental lessons from a maniac.

Got a bit of hassle with the Celtic symphony !