Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Even Joey Barton loves hurling now ;D

It's just unionists doing what they do best. Load of nonsense.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Lecale2 on September 29, 2015, 09:56:01 AM
Why are people suggesting that Cushendall get a bye to the final? I thought they play the winner of Middletown/Lisbellew in the semi?
Apologies to Armagh and Fermanagh but still a bye in all but name. Slaughtneil to beat the Dall in the final.

Aerlik

Congratulations to Cushendall.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Glentaisie

Congratulations to Cushendall.

They  deserve a lot of credit for their Championship campaign.  Up against it in QF v St John's, SF v Loughgiel and in the Final against The Town and had the skill & determination to come through and win. 
Personally I'm terribly disappointed but I'm sure not as gutted as our players.  They put in a great shift and were very close.  The width of a crossbar maybe.

If Ballycastle can keep these boys together I'd certainly be looking forward with a lot of hope.

Great work again by the Dunloy club.

Ballybredagh

Don't see Slaughtneil getting to the Ulster final, never mind beating Cushendall. I expect Ballycran to get to the final and to come up short against Cushendall. The Dall are a much better team than they are being given credit for and won't be afflicted by complacency this year. Their second half recovery on Sunday was a marker for how good they can be. I think that they will prevail in Ulster and could Spring a surprise or two beyond that.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Ballybredagh on September 29, 2015, 10:24:07 PM
Don't see Slaughtneil getting to the Ulster final, never mind beating Cushendall. I expect Ballycran to get to the final and to come up short against Cushendall. The Dall are a much better team than they are being given credit for and won't be afflicted by complacency this year. Their second half recovery on Sunday was a marker for how good they can be. I think that they will prevail in Ulster and could Spring a surprise or two beyond that.
Don't underestimate any team come championship, did last year and last Sunday not teach us anything at all?

As for an All Ireland crown, time well tell!

"Forest, life is like a box if chocolates, you just dont know what your going to get".  In this case who?   S-neil or Cran dont view them as invincible opponents, thats fore sure. 

But I'm biased of course and referred to as a 'bitter one'.  Well' I prefer a realistic one, because history tells me so.

S-niel could surprise and impress just like last few years. Is such a statement volatile, provocative and offensive to some? Well, to the known few maybe!

imtommygunn

Cushendall are decent but I don't think they're at the level that will challenge for AI or even a final. Hope I'm wrong mind...

I think they're a lot better this year mind with McCambridge coming on a lot in defense, Christy McNaughton becoming another viable scoring outlet and Magill returning to a bit more like his former self.

They will get it tight enough getting out of ulster. Ballycran and Slaughtneil will be interesting.

getevennotcross

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 30, 2015, 08:14:53 AM
Cushendall are decent but I don't think they're at the level that will challenge for AI or even a final. Hope I'm wrong mind...

I think they're a lot better this year mind with McCambridge coming on a lot in defense, Christy McNaughton becoming another viable scoring outlet and Magill returning to a bit more like his former self.

They will get it tight enough getting out of ulster. Ballycran and Slaughtneil will be interesting.
+1

Now dont be biased ITG, that would never do now.  Some very sensitive idividuals about this world and likely to take such matters to a higher authority.

Na Glinntí Glasa

I will be interested to see how Ballycran fare against S'Neill next week. With Sneill playing in the Derry football final this weekend against Coleraine it could take it out of them.

A Ballycran v Cdall final would be a cracking game
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 30, 2015, 09:05:45 AM
I will be interested to see how Ballycran fare against S'Neill next week. With Sneill playing in the Derry football final this weekend against Coleraine it could take it out of them.

Wilson still looking after Ballycran?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Megaman

again ignoring our resident board WUM lunatic.

especially after last year no one is looking any further than trying to win an Ulster.

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 30, 2015, 09:24:07 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on September 30, 2015, 09:05:45 AM

Wilson still looking after Ballycran?

No, he was foisted at the start of the year by a 10 man interview panel  8)

Stevie McAree and Hugh Gilmore are their management team at the minute.

Michael Ennis is out with a cruciate injury. He's a big loss to them.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Megaman on September 30, 2015, 09:49:12 AM
again ignoring our resident board WUM lunatic.

especially after last year no one is looking any further than trying to win an Ulster.
No sweat, do ur thing man.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 30, 2015, 08:09:17 AM
Don't underestimate any team come championship, did last year and last Sunday not teach us anything at all?

"Forest, life is like a box if chocolates, you just dont know what your going to get".  In this case who?   S-neil or Cran dont view them as invincible opponents, thats fore sure. 

But I'm biased of course and referred to as a 'bitter one'.  Well' I prefer a realistic one, because history tells me so.

S-niel could surprise and impress just like last few years. Is such a statement volatile, provocative and offensive to some? Well, to the known few maybe!
THE SPECIAL ONE  ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 30, 2015, 12:42:12 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on September 30, 2015, 08:09:17 AM

THE SPECIAL ONE  ;D
OOooh, a specisl one one, not  like you Loghguille men to be so humble and complimentary, asthonishing!

Well, taking my leave for a few weeks heading overseas to tropical climbs, take care pilgrims and remember, some dodgy characters about this forum, dont say you have not been warned.  Jekyl and Hydes, Jekyl & Hides.