Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

They'll take some loss on de gea. No one will pay his wages.

Boycey

Quote from: An Watcher on March 19, 2021, 09:09:22 PM
They'll take some loss on de gea. No one will pay his wages.

There not be much loss on DeGea, paid £17m 10 odd years ago and if and when the time comes for him to leave it'll take 15m a year off wage bill...

Milltown Row2

What a pathetic performance riddled with mistakes left right and centre.

Fair play Leicester. Would love to see them in the final
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rich Ricci

Shambles. An absolute shambles. Don't know what McTominay was doing for that free kick!

Matic is completely done to the world. Tielemans literally passed it around him for the 2nd goal.

Car crash stuff from Fred. Got lucky after giving the ball away easily two times before the first goal. A clown of the highest order. Offers nothing, can't tackle as shown for the 2nd goal and can't do anything when he has the ball. 4 subs made and he still stays on.

All this talk about what Utd need in the summer. They need a CDM. Pogba has to play on the left because they need two dung bags to do the job of one player. See Ndidi for Leicester. Brilliant today and a more attack minded player in Tielemans beside him.

Cunny Funt

Deserved win for Leicester who should go on to reach the final now.

5 changes to United starting 11 was too many when facing a side of Leicester quality but it had to be done having played Thursday and Leicester having the week off.

Catalogue of errors by United throughout that game, from the 1st goal Fred gifted to Leicester to the 3rd goal and the same issue all season, switching off from a set piece.

From the Bunker

Thursday night cup killed Man U!

screenexile

sid waddell

In Brazil a "zebra" means a cup upset

But I don't think Manchester United's defeat today was a zebra

screenexile

Quote from: sid waddell on March 22, 2021, 12:01:14 AM
In Brazil a "zebra" means a cup upset

But I don't think Manchester United's defeat today was a zebra

I thought they'd rebranded away from "The Red Devils" to the Zebras??

bigarsedkeeper

Quote from: Rich Ricci on March 21, 2021, 06:46:05 PM
Shambles. An absolute shambles. Don't know what McTominay was doing for that free kick!

Matic is completely done to the world. Tielemans literally passed it around him for the 2nd goal.

Car crash stuff from Fred. Got lucky after giving the ball away easily two times before the first goal. A clown of the highest order. Offers nothing, can't tackle as shown for the 2nd goal and can't do anything when he has the ball. 4 subs made and he still stays on.

All this talk about what Utd need in the summer. They need a CDM. Pogba has to play on the left because they need two dung bags to do the job of one player. See Ndidi for Leicester. Brilliant today and a more attack minded player in Tielemans beside him.

I called Fred out after the West Ham game and everyone in here made me feel like I kicked a puppy. He is good at winning the ball back and raising the tempo but there's no point winning the ball but give it away every other time. He creates next to nothing. Ndidi would improve Man Utd so much. Centre half still needed, defensive midfielder, right sided forward and a striker. Until we fill those positions they won't step up to challenging properly. If Chelsea and Liverpool get the players they want United could struggle next year. The board haven't spent big any year they have finished in the top 4. Only ever spent as a reaction to dropping out.

NAG1

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on March 22, 2021, 11:42:50 AM
Quote from: Rich Ricci on March 21, 2021, 06:46:05 PM

I called Fred out after the West Ham game and everyone in here made me feel like I kicked a puppy. He is good at winning the ball back and raising the tempo but there's no point winning the ball but give it away every other time. He creates next to nothing. Ndidi would improve Man Utd so much. Centre half still needed, defensive midfielder, right sided forward and a striker. Until we fill those positions they won't step up to challenging properly. If Chelsea and Liverpool get the players they want United could struggle next year. The board haven't spent big any year they have finished in the top 4. Only ever spent as a reaction to dropping out.

There is just no doubt that despite Fred's improvement under Ole he is just not to the standard required. McTominay might be but still is very inconsistent.

nrico2006

Between Fred, McTominay and Matic United have some poor midfielders.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Boycey

Strange auld dynamic with United at the minute. Most people, a lot of United fans included, seem to think a lot of/all the United players aren't very good. I'd say if we went back to start of the season all of them with the possible exception of Bruno had been slated on here..... But then we also have discussions as to why they aren't doing better  :o

Are they under achieving or over achieving??

Rich Ricci

I don't see how you can think Utd are over achieving? If they don't win the Europa League that will be 4 years without a trophy. Do you think Utd are doing well because they're coming a distant 2nd in the league?

JPGJOHNNYG

Ole almost seems to think they are over achieving the #@&£