Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquazur

Quote from: Balboa on September 17, 2007, 08:30:47 PM
Did the spastic not hide his email address? You would have been better saying nothing just to see what we got out of him......

quite insulting!

as for my email address i dont see how you can tell who i am. my name isnt Mr. Scouse  :-\

and as for mr mcgourty (or pizza face as you like to call him) i also couldnt care less and i said im not his biggest fan. im indifferent to him.

you seem to be very agressive when it comes to the subject of mcgourty yet you say you dont care.

Aquazur

Quote from: hardstation on September 17, 2007, 08:38:43 PM
Unless you've changed your email address since I read it earlier.

nope.  ??? oh you mean the "im_a_relation_of_kevin_mcgourty@yahoo.com" one?? ah shit yes, changed it since that.

Aquazur

what actually makes you think i am related to him?? because i half stood up for him when you called him a name?

ExiledGael

milltown row

lads regardless of how people feel about fellow gaels lets keep the cheap remarks for the hogan stand, surprised at you hardstation, balboa don't you be jumping on the band wagon either.

Aquazur dont be biting

ONeill

My sources in Dublin tell me the Galls lads were out heartily celebrating Longstone's win in the 7s. A prominent Galls stalwart was seen ordering expensive champagne for all and sundry. He was also seen wearing an expensive new pair of gutties on the Monday. What's the story there? Are the clubs good friends?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

That's a bloody good goal!!

Him and the brother play for a team in Belfast - not sure the name.

Sure young McGourty plays for DC and McGreevey played for them for a long while.

Balboa

Who is it? Cant access Youtube at work.

PlayWithTheWind

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Aquazur

Quote from: hardstation on September 18, 2007, 09:00:03 PM
I'm devastated for the lad.
???

Id be devastated if I were you as well C.F

NICSSA

After checking the Antrim Website, Who the hell is responsible for arranging the fixtures?

Next weekend we were due to play Rasharkin but this has been changed as they are in the junior hurling final, the match has been refixed for Sunday 21st October. The day previous we are fixed to play Rossa.

If thats not bad enough over weekend 13/14th October we are down to play Sarsfields on Sunday and Davitts on Saturday (believe it or not at 7.00 in the evening) Also our hurlers have a match scheduled for the Saturday. How is it possible to play 4 matches in 2 weekends as well as throwing in hurling?

The last round of league games were due to be played 10th November but these have been changed to 6th/7th October (originally a free weekend as its county final)

Gold

I think Stephen Wonder is the new head of fixtures in antrim- sure St Enda's are down to play Sarsfields in Div 2 league on sat at 3 then are down to play Dunloy THAT SAME EVENNG at 830 at Casement in the IFC final!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

milltown row

seems the move of cunningham to Naomh Gall has came through according to the hogan stand. can Saffron sam  confirm?

stiffler

Is the Intermediate final due to be played this weekend? does anyone know the time and venue?

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009