Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

culchy1

your not far away itg.

should make for interesting semi-finals.

does anyone know what the craic is with the other match?

i know rumbly character mentioned it before, but i seen on the antrim gaa site that the admin person, said st enda's were through and that was it.
wud be a shambles in rossa did get back in, though it wudnt suprise me in the slighest and would hold the whole thing up, prob wouldnt be finished in time for ulsters anyhow.

imtommygunn

According to county site rossa are out.

I'm not sure whether or not they have raised an appeal - there seems conflicting stories.

Made no sense for them to play that quater final they could have been in early though.

They're not good enough to win it anyway. Take Bell and Close out and you've a very average team. Put them in and it's still an average team.

Glensman

Intermediate

Dunloy by 4 (with a few bloody noses...)

Ballymena by 6

Gleneravel by 3.

Dunloy Glenravel would be a good final but I fancy Ballymena to be there or there abouts.

culchy1

Quote from: Glensman on August 17, 2007, 12:37:23 PM
Intermediate

Ballymena by 6

Gleneravel by 3.

Dunloy Glenravel would be a good final but I fancy Ballymena to be there or there abouts.

ur some craic glensman, 4 teams left and you fancy 3 of them!

law of averages wud say you have a good chance of gettin it right.

b'mena will be hard to beat, the addition of the 3 logans has helped them no end & not just paddy, the other 2 are good players too(well div 2 anyway).

i fancy dunloy mysel, on their day they could beat most div 1 teams. but as said in previous posts i think they along with glenravel shud be playin senior championship.

rashCharacter

Rumour has it Rossa still have an appeal lodged with the Ulster council.

What happens if they win is anybodys guess.

stiffler

Quote from: culchy1 on August 17, 2007, 01:10:29 PM
Quote from: Glensman on August 17, 2007, 12:37:23 PM
Intermediate

Ballymena by 6

Gleneravel by 3.

ur some craic glensman, 4 teams left and you fancy 3 of them!

law of averages wud say you have a good chance of gettin it right.

b'mena will be hard to beat, the addition of the 3 logans has helped them no end & not just paddy, the other 2 are good players too(well div 2 anyway).

i fancy dunloy mysel, on their day they could beat most div 1 teams. but as said in previous posts i think they along with glenravel shud be playin senior championship.

St Endas, glenavy, Glenravel, Ballymena, Dunloy, Ardoyne and Randalstown are all still in the Intermediate at this stage.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Glensman

Cheers Culchy...many a man before has said I was good craic.

I was saying for local rivalry (and north antrim football) Dunloy and Glenravel would be a good final but that Ballymena are a decent team.
Anything wrong with that?!

You yourself fancy Dunloy and Ballymena!

Actually a relatively open Intermediate. I had forgotten St Endas who aren't bad themselves...there's another one for you Culchy.

Well

IFC Fixture for Rossa v St Enda's, Date & venue TBC, posted on Official Antrim Website today.
Follow the links for Fixtures, Football, Intermediate.

Where does this leave Aghagallon?

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: hardstation on August 20, 2007, 09:29:06 PM
Quote from: Well on August 20, 2007, 08:50:33 PM
IFC Fixture for Rossa v St Enda's, Date & venue TBC, posted on Official Antrim Website today.
Follow the links for Fixtures, Football, Intermediate.

Where does this leave Aghagallon?
I thought this had been brushed aside. What a mess it's turning into.

If you look at the guestbook it has been explained. Technical Glitch

milltown row

was down watching our seniors play Gort Na Mona on Sunday and they were awful. maybe too much celabrating after the St Pauls gamebut we played without 7 starters who played on  the championship game.

a few creegan lads down watching, should be a tight game this Sunday but the lads have put in some work lately and it's starting to come together.

naomh gall by five

the other game well before Sunday's league game against us i'd have said Gorts to pull off another surprise but no ports by 6

Maximus Marillius

Slim has not been heard or seen of since CARGIN GOT BEAT IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP[/color][/b]

Edge of the Square

bredaghgael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bredagh GAC's Annual Talk Night takes place this year in the Wellington Park Hotel on Friday 31st August at 9pm.The Eastwood Bookmakers sponsored event has regular pundits Martin Breheny (Irish Independent) Paddy Heaney(Irish News)and Barney Eastwood back again this year..The evening is compered by Jerome Quinn (BBC).Confirmed guests this year are Joe Brolly (RTE pundit) and Graham Geraghty(Meath).Others will be announced closer to the event.There will be a draw for two All-Ireland Football & Hurling tickets on the night.

Glensman

Was Ballymena v Randalstown played this week?
Anyone know the result?

Cheers.

girt_giggler

All Saints 0-12  1-7 Tir na Nog