?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Quote from: ned on September 02, 2018, 02:47:58 PM
As easy as any victory against them last year. They really aren't much better.

Skin of their teeth. Rangers had a couple of good chances to snatch a draw.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

SHEEDY

a 1-0 stuffing. Could and should have won much more convincingly. Job done though.
nil satis nisi optimum

Targetman

Normal service resumed today, we really should have put 4/5 past that lot but after all the negative publicity that has surrounded Celtic this past week it's good to get a performance on the pitch, I wonder will the hun loving Scottish press flag up the fact that the Huns have 5 points from 4 games, their worst start to a season in many years!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Targetman on September 02, 2018, 05:25:01 PM
Normal service resumed today, we really should have put 4/5 past that lot but after all the negative publicity that has surrounded Celtic this past week it's good to get a performance on the pitch, I wonder will the hun loving Scottish press flag up the fact that the Huns have 5 points from 4 games, their worst start to a season in many years!!
29 years according to Chris Sutton until he was reminded that Rangers are only 6 years old.

illdecide

Quote from: Orior on September 02, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Wise up, was a 1-0 hammering
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

Sevco supporters at their usual thuggish behaviour at the end of the game, Scotland's shame. They'll say they were provoked because Celtic walked near them🙄, like they need an excuse
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tonto1888

Quote from: illdecide on September 02, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

It was indeed. As good a performance as any against them in the last couple of years

straightred

Quote from: SHEEDY on September 02, 2018, 07:20:33 PM
poor aul stevie.... ;D

https://twitter.com/gibbygibbo1/status/1036254950865739776

He's not the brightest light in the room. Said that McGregor should have been sent off. The compliance people will surely look at it and he'll get a ban.
As regards the so called foul - nothing in it. They were battered. Celtic hit the woodwork 4 times and weren't given a stone wall penalty. Gerrard, like so many before him, thought he could go to scotland and make a difference. 5 points from 12 in the league..... we welcome the chase

Applesisapples

First things first, if anyone should be complaining about Willie's performance it should be Celtic. Lafferty, Morellos (excuse the spelling) and McGregor all could have had early baths. The so called foul was marginal I've seen them given. I was also surprised at how shite that Rangers team are. In my view Hearts are in a much better place. How Lafferty last's in games versus Celtic is a mystery as the red mist descends when he sees the Hoops.

On the Dembele thing, good business as he is not a top class striker and hopefully in January they will strengthen. Good to see young players getting a run too.

Horse Box

Quote from: illdecide on September 02, 2018, 06:17:25 PM

Absolutely ! Was on the cards after Sevco played Motherwell last week , last 20 minutes of that game Motherwell mauled them ! Sevco are useless ! They are physical and try to bully Teams is all they have to offer .

Horse Box

:D  :D  :D . . . . .

themac_23

Gerrards press conference had to be the most delusional thing i have ever witnessed, Barry Fergusons Daily Record column wasnt far behind mind you

Targetman

All the Huns can say is wait till the next one, been saying that for the last 2 years and we all know what happens, I hope dumb slippy g realises that his team really are dirt and they should have been hammered 4/5, Rodgers is still the master and he dealt with the Dembele departure in the correct way, just hope he gets to use some of that transfer fee to strengthen the team in January

Horse Box

Quote from: Targetman on September 03, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
All the Huns can say is wait till the next one, been saying that for the last 2 years and we all know what happens, I hope dumb slippy g realises that his team really are dirt and they should have been hammered 4/5, Rodgers is still the master and he dealt with the Dembele departure in the correct way, just hope he gets to use some of that transfer fee to strengthen the team in January

He will , Right full back badly needed . Has to be thinking Midfield as I reckon he will stay until the Summer but big bucks will be offered for Ntcham and he will go then .