English Preimier League Player of the Year - so far.

Started by Guillem2, February 01, 2008, 10:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is it?

Ronaldo
39 (75%)
Davies
0 (0%)
Bertabov
1 (1.9%)
Fabergas
4 (7.7%)
Torres
1 (1.9%)
Carson
1 (1.9%)
Drogba
0 (0%)
Cahill
0 (0%)
Essien
0 (0%)
Gerard
1 (1.9%)
Carragher
0 (0%)
Adebayor
5 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Guillem2

Who has been the best player in the English top division so far this season. I have to say the standard of the football has improved this year with many more exciting games. Is there anyone I have left out of the poll that you can make a case for including?
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

David McKeown

At the start of the year I would have said Fabregas now though id go for ronaldo. Would have had Adebayor in the options though
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

corn02

Son_of_Sam

I would go

1. Fabregas
2. Adebayor
2. Berbatrov
4. Ronaldo
5. Benjani
5. Lauransan!!! (Villa)

Fabregas, Adebayor & Berbatrov get ahead on a whole season so far, but Ronaldo is head @ moment

Son_of_Sam

SouthArmaghBandit

27 goals so far this year - from Mid Field! Has to be Ronaldo.

SouthArmaghBandit

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Sky Blue

thewobbler

Look, this thread is nothing short of a load of f**king POINTLESS NONSENSE.

What next? Who is the best Taoiseach in Ireland? Who is the best leader singer in the band U2? Who scored the best goal against England in the 1998 European Championships?

Grrrrrr.

J70

The only constant has been Ronaldo. At the start of the season it was Fabregas who was getting all the hype. In the two months leading up to Christmas it was Torres. Ronaldo has been performing all along. No contest.

Son_of_Sam

Are the top goal scorers the only ones any of the rest of you are considering, did not realise the question was who is the most valuable goal scorer.

Sky Blue

Quote from: Son_of_Sam on February 01, 2008, 11:04:45 PM
Are the top goal scorers the only ones any of the rest of you are considering, did not realise the question was who is the most valuable goal scorer.

Hey there's plenty of others for you to vote for! Carson? Cahill? Carragher? Gerard? Take your pick.
And the man said he would include any others you could make a case for.

Who do you have in mind Son Of Sam?

Blacksheep

Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!