The DUP thread

Started by armaghniac, December 31, 2022, 05:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

This is happening to the sitting DUP leader, and all the while the files of Kincora etc remain closed, protecting others

Applesisapples

Itchy

As Bill Hicks once said, anyone that far to the right is hiding something

Apologies for my tardiness

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on March 29, 2024, 01:35:48 PMBryson making hay.

Making hay on rape allegations is pretty low, though it is Byrson
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Wonder what prominent solicitor would take this on? JF? lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 29, 2024, 01:41:52 PMWonder what prominent solicitor would take this on? JF? lol
Probably his own solicitor I'd imagine.

Sportacus

Sadly a victim or victims at the heart of it, but the bollix in me is having a laugh at Nolan, no show until Monday morning, he'll be gutted.

gallsman

Allister too, although of course he reminded people that there's a family at the centre of this story.

Horrible bastards the pair of them

GTP

Anyone who believes the allegations or timing of them are some sort of conspiracy is a lunatic. Donaldson going as leader of DUP gives the brexit fanatics and anti-framework wing another opportunity to swing the DUP in their direction. It benefits those J Bryson is implying have been wronged by forces unknown keeping the allegations quiet and railroading in the safeguarding the union agreement.
Seems likely to prompt another round of inter unionist fighting over who loves the union most.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Sportacus on March 29, 2024, 02:00:34 PMSadly a victim or victims at the heart of it, but the bollix in me is having a laugh at Nolan, no show until Monday morning, he'll be gutted.

I don't listen to Nolan, why's the joke on him.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Sportacus

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 29, 2024, 02:11:20 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on March 29, 2024, 02:00:34 PMSadly a victim or victims at the heart of it, but the bollix in me is having a laugh at Nolan, no show until Monday morning, he'll be gutted.

I don't listen to Nolan, why's the joke on him.
Because he loves to break the big stories and be the main man. 

imtommygunn

He couldn't lift the lid on it.

Bryson is a bad wee f**ker and Allister is not much better. Two bad people who you would rather would have no public profile whatsoever.

dec

Convenient timing for the hardliners after he agreed to go back in to government.

red hander

Quote from: gallsman on March 29, 2024, 02:03:49 PM

Allister too, although of course he reminded people that there's a family at the centre of this story.

Horrible bastards the pair of them

He wasn't too worried about his mate Tweed's family, the rancid wee bastard

imtommygunn

Exactly  >:(  Scum of the earth.