Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 03, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on February 03, 2018, 07:17:38 AM
Quote from: ose 14 on February 03, 2018, 07:10:53 AM
will sweeper system be back sat night. and if so how many. my guess is with that team it wont be 2, mickey taker will have to show the world even if he wont talk to them that hes a student of the game.tyrone will be beat, full backline exposed and big colm, mccrory and mcnamee will be back for kildare monaghan. (full on sweepers back to the fore). a hammering on sat night will only reinforce the negative stuff for the season a bit like roscommon first half last year. no points no goals total fabrication.

Does anyone think that just maybe the style of football we play is because it's the most effective with the squad we have?
no bomber nobody thinks that apart from a few of mickeys disciples.

Then why are people making exceptions for saying we'll get tanked if we play another way and revert back to the system that doesn't get us tanked?

If we go man for man this evening, how will we do?

southtyronegael

Either way id say we will be beat so id rather us just have a go. But I'm not sure we know how to do that at this stage. Either way its a mess. Many Tyrone fans boycotting the game tonight?

omaghjoe

Yeah... used to never miss a match now I never go

BennyHarp

will sweeper system be back sat night. and if so how many. my guess is with that team it wont be 2, mickey taker will have to show the world even if he wont talk to them that hes a student of the game.tyrone will be beat, full backline exposed and big colm, mccrory and mcnamee will be back for kildare monaghan. (full on sweepers back to the fore). a hammering on sat night will only reinforce the negative stuff for the season a bit like roscommon first half last year. no points no goals total fabrication.

Does anyone think that just maybe the style of football we play is because it's the most effective with the squad we have?

Stop talking sense. We should go man to man on the Dubs because man for man we are better because we won the All Ireland 10 years ago!
That was never a square ball!!

skeog

Doom and gloom merchants all over the place.Its going to be a tight game.Dublin will not relish the bog conditions which they only experience once or twice each year.

redhandefender

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 03, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
Either way id say we will be beat so id rather us just have a go. But I'm not sure we know how to do that at this stage. Either way its a mess. Many Tyrone fans boycotting the game tonight?

You're not a tyrone fan you clown. Boycotting a team because you don't like mickey harte or how he sets up the team. Sounds like something an english soccer fan would do.

Players still need the support and i'm still going to support my county ye ejit

Thebigdog

I agree with that because Peter Harte and others in this Tyrone team don't like the man to man rough and tumble of proper football. Is there 15 other Gaelic footballers in Tyrone up for the challenge? I think their is! The nephew as we all know won't be dropped.

SkillfulBill

Quote from: Thebigdog on February 03, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I agree with that because Peter Harte and others in this Tyrone team don't like the man to man rough and tumble of proper football. Is there 15 other Gaelic footballers in Tyrone up for the challenge? I think their is! The nephew as we all know won't be dropped.

Although I hate how Mickey has Tyrone playing and I hate how forward play has been replaced by a system which can only be described as anti football. I can not agree with anyone who thinks Peter Harte is not worth his place. I think he is the most talented footballer on the Tyrone team and probably the only one who would make the current Dublin side. You can't blame the nephew for the sins of the Uncle.

Thebigdog

Not a chance he would get on the Dublin team.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Thebigdog on February 03, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

He's a very very good footballer. I know good footballers and he's one. He'd start wing half forward

southtyronegael

lee brennan having a serious game so far in omagh

In hiding

ground breaking stuff here at healy park. Tyrone are playing with 2 men in the full forward line and kicking it in...

Mickey is a genius again

RedHand88

Quote from: Christmas Lights on February 03, 2018, 05:31:43 PM
Quote from: Thebigdog on February 03, 2018, 04:57:00 PM

He's a very very good footballer. I know good footballers and he's one. He'd start wing half forward

He just ran through about 3 of them before putting it over the bar.

longballin

one  point against 14 man Dublin team in second half... pressure  mounting

Il Bomber Destro

Looks to have been a very disappointing second half.

The positive would be that Brennan seemed to do well in the opportunity with five points and our full forward line contributed 1-9 tonight. Worth persisting with these lads for a while, I don't think we can afford to play McAliskey, Brennan and Bradley all at the same time