?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

From the Bunker

2011 since Rangers won a Major Trophy!

Main Street

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 08, 2019, 06:01:00 PM
Quote from: Main Street on December 08, 2019, 05:45:21 PM
The post match chat was very good, cheeky Chris Sutton knows how to rub it into the sore spots of Rangers and still remain within the boundaries of punditry with his straight face.

Sutton post game comments are gold-dust.  ;D
The last question was put to Ally mcC about was his cup half empty or half full and he replied 'I'm half full'.
I think Gordon quipped something like 'you're only half full of it??'   

Itchy

Rangers are a horrible shower. Great to see them bet again.

illdecide

Firstly i was really disappointed on how poor we were today...If i'm being honest Sevco will never get a better chance to win a trophy than they did today and to come up against big Frazer in that form was unfortunate for them...When you break it down and see how under par Celtic were today it's actually unbelievable how we were not beat...
1) Morgan upfront was basically worth nothing to us and we might as well been playing with 10 men
2) Elyounoussi was not at it and didn't look fit (another passenger)
3) Frimpong getting sent off (down to 10 men)
4) When Frimpong was sent off we'd to put Ajer at RB and that was a dangerous move with the pace of Kent
5) Sevco missed a penalty ;D

We were so handicapped today it was unreal and still won it which makes it all the sweeter. I was really pleased for J Hayes who i thought was decent (think someone on here moaned he was in the starting line up), he's actually a decent wing back. Thought our entire midfield were below par but when you think of the above is it any wonder we were a bit below par.
It was very strange that L Griffiths was not even on the bench today when you factor in Eddie was not fit, my thinking would have been to start LG upfront and got 55-60 mins from him and then bring on French Eddie...Somethings just not right there
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

screenexile

I wonder will this stop all the "referees are Freemasons and hate Celtic" nonsense??

illdecide

Quote from: screenexile on December 08, 2019, 11:42:11 PM
I wonder will this stop all the "referees are Freemasons and hate Celtic" nonsense??

Stop what? What do you mean?

Main Street

You mean you want world peace and all that stuff, beauty pageant fantasy script?

screenexile

Quote from: Main Street on December 09, 2019, 12:03:42 AM
You mean you want world peace and all that stuff, beauty pageant fantasy script?

I mean I'd prefer Celtic fans to stop talking about a Freemason conspiracy against them by referees when they got gifted the cup today by poor refereeing!!

markl121

Quote from: screenexile on December 09, 2019, 01:02:55 AM

I mean I'd prefer Celtic fans to stop talking about a Freemason conspiracy against them by referees when they got gifted the cup today by poor refereeing!!
My gfs da is a season ticket holder and he's obsessed with it, everytime I meet him he's on about the masons and the refs and the daily record conspiracy to prevent 10 in a row.

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on December 08, 2019, 10:56:46 PM
Firstly i was really disappointed on how poor we were today...If i'm being honest Sevco will never get a better chance to win a trophy than they did today and to come up against big Frazer in that form was unfortunate for them...When you break it down and see how under par Celtic were today it's actually unbelievable how we were not beat...
1) Morgan upfront was basically worth nothing to us and we might as well been playing with 10 men
2) Elyounoussi was not at it and didn't look fit (another passenger)
3) Frimpong getting sent off (down to 10 men)
4) When Frimpong was sent off we'd to put Ajer at RB and that was a dangerous move with the pace of Kent
5) Sevco missed a penalty ;D

We were so handicapped today it was unreal and still won it which makes it all the sweeter. I was really pleased for J Hayes who i thought was decent (think someone on here moaned he was in the starting line up), he's actually a decent wing back. Thought our entire midfield were below par but when you think of the above is it any wonder we were a bit below par.
It was very strange that L Griffiths was not even on the bench today when you factor in Eddie was not fit, my thinking would have been to start LG upfront and got 55-60 mins from him and then bring on French Eddie...Somethings just not right there

It was me - he's not a left back though. Was ok today in the game but not a proper left back.  He's replacing Tierney!!!!

Main Street

Okay, there was one linesman who allegedly missed an offside call, that does not prove there is no conspiracy. Why do you fall for the perfect conspiracy theory? There is no perfect conspiracy as clearly Celtic have demonstrated time and time again, that they are able to thwart the best efforts of the masons.  The BT ref is obviously not a part of the mason conspiracy. 

illdecide

You were the only person who mentioned Ref's yesterday, the only thing that gifted Celtic the cup yesterday was Sevco...they bottled it and couldn't take their chances, they'll never get a better opportunity than yesterday to beat Celtic. We'll agree Celtic got lucky yesterday as if there had of been VAR then Celtic's goal would have been ruled out for offside but Scotland don't have VAR and the linesman didn't give it. Celtic have been the victim plenty of times of bad decisions but yesterday they got the rub of the green.

Main Street

Wee Willie was okay yesterday, he allowed robust physical contact, he didn't always fall for Morelos' penchant to dive at the least touch but at the same time allowed him to foul repeatedly. 
Rangers had 30 minutes to win that game against 10 men but ran aground the ultimate football cliche,  'it's harder to play against 10'  and found no reserve.

imtommygunn

The stamp by Morelos on the Celtic defender was horrendous. I would hope he gets a retrospective ban for it. He's like Luis Suarez without any of the football ability that boy.