Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Pat

Quote from: gawa316 on August 15, 2021, 03:40:35 PM
No Kane in the Spurs 11

Spurs one nil up on city despote no Kane after an hour. There will be more goals i this game.

Milltown Row2

City lose first game would be a shock
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 15, 2021, 05:55:48 PM
City lose first game would be a shock

Spurs thoroughly deserved that. Didn't give them an inch or a second.

But like Mayo yesterday!

BennyCake

Those backstards City cost me in my accumulator

thewobbler

City's horrible bastard owners are going to have to look for a new way to buy the title this season, it seems.

TabClear

Quote from: thewobbler on August 25, 2021, 02:01:46 PM
City's horrible bastard owners are going to have to look for a new way to buy the title this season, it seems.

Mbappe?

quit yo jibbajabba

Hound

I think City decided not to pay Spurs what they wanted because they'll buy Haaland next summer instead.

PSG making the Madrid offer for Mbappe public seems to me to mean he's on his way out, but they're hoping for someone else to come in and start a bidding war.  Can never rule City out, but I imagine Real will break their bank (again!)

gawa316

Quote from: Hound on August 25, 2021, 02:48:21 PM
I think City decided not to pay Spurs what they wanted because they'll buy Haaland next summer instead.

PSG making the Madrid offer for Mbappe public seems to me to mean he's on his way out, but they're hoping for someone else to come in and start a bidding war.  Can never rule City out, but I imagine Real will break their bank (again!)

Leonardo said Mbappe wants to leave

Captain Obvious

Someone else's bank as they are in debt and was hoping they'd have European Super league to pay off those debts.

shark

Quote from: gawa316 on August 25, 2021, 03:06:08 PM

Leonardo said Mbappe wants to leave

PSG surely take the cash rather than lose him for free next summer. Maybe they'll buy Haaland next summer then.

maldini

Yeah especially with United and Chelsea doing their best to buy it off them

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: maldini on August 25, 2021, 07:38:32 PM

Chelsea have sold £98 million worth of player this summer, and bought £98. Nothing spent as of yet in reality.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

hoynevalley

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 26, 2021, 06:18:42 AM

Chelsea have sold £98 million worth of player this summer, and bought £98. Nothing spent as of yet in reality.

Chelsea stockpile players on loan and then sell. Have sold some quality players in last 10 years.

shark

Quote from: hoynevalley on August 26, 2021, 08:30:05 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 26, 2021, 06:18:42 AM

Chelsea stockpile players on loan and then sell. Have sold some quality players in last 10 years.

Their wage bill is insane though. Looking at the transfer spend of clubs, while ignoring wage bills, tells us very little. Unless they can shift them in the next few days Chelsea will pay millions of pounds this season to players like Barkley and Loftus-Cheek who will play no football at all. Stockpiling is not cost free.