County Senior Hurling Championship Updates

Started by AZOffaly, October 04, 2016, 02:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Not sure what thread to put this in. What a goal by colm fennelly.

keep her low this half

Ballyhale are isolating Fennelly close to te goals and hes running riot. St thomas very lucky to still be in the match

imtommygunn

Colin even. Be surprised if st thomas's are close in the end. Doing well to hang in there.

Fennelly getting assaulted the whole game then commits one foul and gets a yellow. Seemed a bit harsh lol.

keep her low this half

I think St Thomas can be very grateful to te ref. It was a penalty but it was a great spot by the ref. Very stupid from the ballyhale player.

imtommygunn

Yeah. He could have stood firm without the arm out. Watching that goal replayed at half time it was a fantastic goal. Not many you'd see like that.

keep her low this half

It was a brilliant bit of quick thinking. Ballyhale stretching away now

imtommygunn

I thought 12 Adrian Mullan should have been motm. Ballyhale far too good. St thomas's big players awol.

What were they doing putting number 7 back on. He was clearly seriously injured.

keep her low this half

desperation at the finish. It was over from half way through the second half

Milltown Row2

I underestimated Ballyhale, watched a few of their games, and they were good without being great, but they showed when it mattered! Thomas's were poor enough
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea