The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

If, though I don't think it will happen, City slip up and Liverpool win the league than Pep may find himself in a precarious position. He's definitely taking the team to places they haven't been before but would they have patience or deem the FA cup at best as good enough? He's not making the impact in europe that they'd hoped for I imagine.

I would have thought Klopp will be there barring maybe the likes of Real Madrid coming in.

Henderson in Liverpool's best 11 IMO. Definitely better this year - probably better when Fabinho plays who should always be in best 11 I think.

BennyCake

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 26, 2019, 12:15:41 PM
It will be interesting to see if Pep or Klopp are at their current clubs in two years

Pep, no. Klopp, likely.

I think this is Pep's last at City. Or one more year. That'll be it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Firmino out tonight - but the Ox is in the squad

Dire Ear

BennyCake

Quote from: Dire Ear on April 26, 2019, 08:05:31 PM
15 seconds Keita  :D

"Pfft! What took them so long?"... is what Shane Long might have said.

Dire Ear

seafoid

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/apr/25/jurgen-klopp-insists-liverpool-will-have-no-premier-league-title-regrets

We don't only play to be champions," he said. "Yes, it's a main target, and this team is pretty close, but this will be the first time, not the last time. We have to carry on and we will carry on but only one team can be champion. We don't have to reset the situation, or summarise the season. If we do it, we will do it. If we don't do it, there are no regrets as long as we give it our best and I saw that all season from the boys.
"Whatever we end up, it is only the first step. We are not finished. We started this season with this team and we will carry on."
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Dire Ear

From the Bunker

Would it be silly to try to improve goal difference? There are more goals to be got?

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

From the Bunker

Dire Ear

From the Bunker

Dire Ear

From the Bunker

Looks like Liverpool are being Silly!  ;D