Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 22, 2017, 12:03:27 AM
Aidy McCrory last week. Tiarnan McCann thus week.

I wonder whose turn it is next week to receive the wrath of the GAA board 'experts'? 😒
id say mickey harte will be due a good goin over next week.

Fuzzman

McCann scored 5 points in the national league (same as R.O'Neill), just one behind Sludden and the amount of work and ground he covers is amazing. I'd imagine's he's one of the first name's on the teamsheet these days. Would he be one of the fastest players in the squad?

Both Donegal and Monaghan made light work of their games at the weekend, especially in the second half. Both seem to be a lot more attack minded than in previous years. I wonder will Mickey pick Morgan to play all the games from here on in.

southtyronegael

maybe thats why tyrone are so hard to watch if boys like mc cann are first on the teamsheet.

macca123

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2017, 03:32:41 PM
maybe thats why tyrone are so hard to watch if boys like mc cann are first on the teamsheet.

awk give it a rest would you, you actually add nothing valuable to this forum. I am sick of reading your negativity, do everyone a favour and leave it please.

Fuzzman

Thought it was interesting that Donegal started so many new lads yesterday and were able to bring on McBrearty, Lacey, Eoin & Mark McHugh and Martin McElhinney.

Most teams that are challenging for All Irelands always have a strong bench but with Tyrone I often feel we don't really have any game changing players to bring on any more unless Mulgrew or Lee Brennan start to impress.

randomusername

Quote from: macca123 on May 22, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

awk give it a rest would you, you actually add nothing valuable to this forum. I am sick of reading your negativity, do everyone a favour and leave it please.

It's unbearable. A keyboard warrior.

leenie

Quote from: randomusername on May 22, 2017, 05:57:46 PM
Quote from: macca123 on May 22, 2017, 04:11:25 PM

It's unbearable. A keyboard warrior.

Do you reckon if we start a petition, or form some sort of protest the mods would do something.. it's going to be a long summer
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

southtyronegael

ah yeah try and ban anyone that doesnt agree with you. ive made a decision myself that i wont be back on here until harte is gone so yous can enjoy your wee love in.

KIDDO 4

Season tickets are available to be printed out.

randomusername

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2017, 10:02:08 PM
ah yeah try and ban anyone that doesnt agree with you. ive made a decision myself that i wont be back on here until harte is gone so yous can enjoy your wee love in.

There was no 'love in' before you came along. You and your probable aliases just wrecked the topic by posting about nothing else.

omagh_gael

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 22, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

STG, you were extolling the virtues of Malachy O'Rourke a few weeks back. What'd you make of Monaghan's 13 men behind the ball tactics on Saturday evening. Bearing in mind they were playing Fermanagh?

Fuzzman

For those of you who know club football well, do people think Lee Brennan will get a chance this year to show us what he's like or will he be held back for another year?
I know he's quite small and Bradley is also not the biggest but I'm just curious to see the young lad given a chance or is young Mulgrew ahead of him at this stage.

I see young Conor McKenna is doing very well for Essendon in Australia.

Omagh_gael, I think it's best not to be asking stg direct questions as most of us would rather to not have to read anything he/she posts.

tothetop03

Is McCarron def out for the weekend and Justin McMahon.... Cant see Derry collapsing like last year the way they did after 20minutes...

Tyrone Gaa

Derry are all over the shop, I see their keeper left the panel this week just before the championship opener, that tells you they are in turmoil.  I gather he was dropped and huffed off, which is a pity because he is an awful keeper would of liked to see him involved.  Barton and McGuckin are a shambles, if we can't beat Derry comprehensively we may quit.  I expect a minimum 8 point win on Sunday and then hopefully kick on for Donegal which will be a real test.
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on May 23, 2017, 11:10:44 AM
Derry are all over the shop, I see their keeper left the panel this week just before the championship opener, that tells you they are in turmoil.  I gather he was dropped and huffed off, which is a pity because he is an awful keeper would of liked to see him involved.  Barton and McGuckin are a shambles, if we can't beat Derry comprehensively we may quit.  I expect a minimum 8 point win on Sunday and then hopefully kick on for Donegal which will be a real test.

I fully expect to win by something similar,, Derry bound to make some sorts shape at it to half time at least is my opinion...They cannot be worse than last year can they...