Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glentaisie

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on August 23, 2017, 05:05:30 PM
  he walked away from whoever he was playing with after being flew out and looked after. him and his girlfriend no less  :o

That's just not true.

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID/quote]
[quote
the big men in cloaks that run the show behind the scenes for us  got the young lad a few £ to come home from the states early

And this isn't true either.

Glentaisie

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on August 23, 2017, 05:42:43 PM
Heard that this morning myself
He is eligible to play alright but won't be starting due not attending training because of soccer
He's a lost cause in hurling for club and county
Pity he's a class act

"won't be starting" leaves room for him to come on at some stage. :-)

Don't know if he's a total lost cause.  We've had other players who opted for soccer for short periods like Clarkey and Jennings and came back.  As I said before he's young and might settle yet

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: Glentaisie on August 23, 2017, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on August 23, 2017, 05:05:30 PM
  he walked away from whoever he was playing with after being flew out and looked after. him and his girlfriend no less  :o

That's just not true.

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID/quote]
[quote
the big men in cloaks that run the show behind the scenes for us  got the young lad a few £ to come home from the states early

And this isn't true either.
Do give me a laugh at your side of things then.  cause my info came from the horses mouth!! why didn't he return to the states??   he's a lost cause.  Clarkes attitude is 100 times better.  and the town are a lost cause.  i can go a lot deeper if you'd like.  i just don't think here is the place for it

Mcquillans man

Some good laughs on this feed . Saul didn't go back to America because he was refused entry at the airport . Can see us winning by 5-6 on Saturday but it depends which team turns up, time Neal mcauley and a few of the so called senior players stood up and be counted when we need them the most .

imtommygunn

Good win for sarsfields tonight. Should be two half decent games in the senior this weekend though two probably won't be tight.

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: Mcquillans man on August 23, 2017, 09:52:00 PM
Some good laughs on this feed . Saul didn't go back to America because he was refused entry at the airport . Can see us winning by 5-6 on Saturday but it depends which team turns up, time Neal mcauley and a few of the so called senior players stood up and be counted when we need them the most .
nothing to do with the chairman reaching him money to stay and fight relegation? I agree it's time NMA stood up.  he's maybe to busy getting managers sacked to concentrate on hurling??  he's credited with the last two!!!!! >:(

Mcquillans man

Are you from the town because you seem to know a lot more that's going on than most of the members of the club by the sounds of it .

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: Mcquillans man on August 23, 2017, 10:17:07 PM
Are you from the town because you seem to know a lot more that's going on than most of the members of the club by the sounds of it .
i know plenty.   and you can't argue with any of it.  31 years since we won a county title at senior level. some of the talent that passed those gates.  and a lad that blew in from Carey can call the shots on a manager who would have died for our club getting the boot!!!   maybe if he put as much effort in on the field as he did hanging humpy we wouldn't be in this shape.  Going back to Saul, best thing to happen would he leave him at the football.  holding the club to ransom with his careless attitude.   bring back nander pinky and the boys with a bit of heart to take the team rather than that skitter from dunloy and a lad who couldn't hurl spuds to ducks

Leyland

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on August 23, 2017, 10:42:15 PM
i know plenty.   and you can't argue with any of it.  31 years since we won a county title at senior level. some of the talent that passed those gates.  and a lad that blew in from Carey can call the shots on a manager who would have died for our club getting the boot!!!   maybe if he put as much effort in on the field as he did hanging humpy we wouldn't be in this shape.  Going back to Saul, best thing to happen would he leave him at the football.  holding the club to ransom with his careless attitude.   bring back nander pinky and the boys with a bit of heart to take the team rather than that skitter from dunloy and a lad who couldn't hurl spuds to ducks

Incredible crap from you. I've been critical of club on here but your stuff is slanderous and dangerous. All your posts previous to this debate were slanderous also. Please keep your "pub talk" to your pub and let the lads focus on this weekend. We have had a disaster of a season but still think we won't be far away on Saturday. Saul will be there. He will play a part. Neal who has been a stalwart will also play. He does need a big game but he rarely lets down in championship.

Good luck to everyone this weekend

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: Leyland on August 23, 2017, 11:16:37 PM
Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on August 23, 2017, 10:42:15 PM

Incredible crap from you. I've been critical of club on here but your stuff is slanderous and dangerous. All your posts previous to this debate were slanderous also. Please keep your "pub talk" to your pub and let the lads focus on this weekend. We have had a disaster of a season but still think we won't be far away on Saturday. Saul will be there. He will play a part. Neal who has been a stalwart will also play. He does need a big game but he rarely lets down in championship.

Good luck to everyone this weekend
no crap here.  am simply speaking the truth.   what part of the above do you as a town man disagree on,   i'll say again.  if Neil wasn't otherwise occupied by getting good men sacked he'd maybe hurl more.  to call him a stalwart is laughable.   zero balls.  had no problem to humpys face.  but stabbed him in the back!!!    a man who has actually brought pride to the black and amber.   what has this stalwart ever done????   and saul play a part??   they were told players who played soccer this week would be dropped from possible selection!!!!   his reply was. "am playing.  f**k use" and hasn't been seen or heard from since!!!   is it one rule for him because we gave him a few pound???    maybe you don't no all that you think you do??

Jesusjones

The pair of you boys, if you are both Ballycastle members are doing yourselves and your club an absolute disservice getting on like this in a public forum. Neither the time nor the place. If this is the way Ballycastle are approaching the championship as a club then I'd get the house on Rossa.

SillyAsFaugh

Ballycastle are a joke!

Na Glinntí Glasa

i agree with JJ here lads, ive heard plenty myself this past few days about whats happened from BC mates and putting it up here on a public forum is just wrong.

Keep it to yourselves or PM's to each other. it doesnt do the club any good having stuff like that talked about on an internet forum. theres plenty happens in each others clubs from time to time and putting it online serves no one other that those who would prefer to run your club down than talk it up.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Jesus lads!!!! I know I have a bitta banter with the Cargin lads buts that's just banter, Ive nothing but respect for their club to be honest and we all have in fighting in the club but keep it off the forum please!! Never wash your dirty linen in public
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 24, 2017, 09:01:57 AM
i agree with JJ here lads, ive heard plenty myself this past few days about whats happened from BC mates and putting it up here on a public forum is just wrong.

Keep it to yourselves or PM's to each other. it doesnt do the club any good having stuff like that talked about on an internet forum. theres plenty happens in each others clubs from time to time and putting it online serves no one other that those who would prefer to run your club down than talk it up.

Don't think the good of the club is the primary concern here lads.