Big Brother

Started by ExiledGael, May 30, 2007, 09:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranworst

Anyone else love the banana song the other night?

pintsofguinness

Stranworst
QuoteMost hated are the fat ugly bitch, Kieran Richardson and the yappy nicky one

happy?
No, not really, p***k!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Stranworst

f**k sake chill out take a prozac or something

pintsofguinness

Quotef**k sake chill out take a prozac or something
Aye, sure racism is nothing to give out about!

Stranworst

Orior

Was tryng to remember where I saw the bird that got evicted before. It was Police Academy.

Daft bird from Big Brother:

Cadet Zed from Police Academy 3
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Hitmaster

I'm with Stran on this one, who gives a shit about that sorta stuff over here?? She's a silly f**ker after all.

PS Stran you guessed who I am yet??? ??? ???

pintsofguinness

QuoteI'm with Stran on this one, who gives a shit about that sorta stuff over here?? She's a silly f**ker after all.
What sorta stuff? And whos a silly f**ker?

Stranworst

Stranworst

Whats evryones thoughts recently?

Have to say don't like that Billy f**ker, all he does is prance about like a girl and try to worm his way in with Channelle, I hope Ziggy knocks him out to f**k.

Like the fella Liam, seems normal enough and good craic. Brian is funny as well, but the stupidest person ever, hadn't heard of Shakespeare? Surely this was a piss take, speaking of which he pissed the bed last night, clown!!

Orior

Its all gone very dull. BB will need to shake things up
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Stranworst

Have to say its pretty painful watching Channelle and Ziggy fight all the time! Dunno if I can bear to watch them break up on national tv!!

Thought Seany going on Fri night was a joke, he was a bit annoying an all but at least he did stuff and was good craic in the house. Your fella Jonathan does absolutely nothing. Saw on one show someone thought he'd paid all his mates to vote for him flat out an all! By that I mean vote to get the others out by the way before anyone corrects me.

As much as I hate her, don't vote Charley out the house would be a lot duller without her

full back

Who's up for nomination this week?
Was decided the other night afaik

Stranworst

Don't think its been announced properly yet Full Back, will probably be announced on BBLB on E4 tonight I think?

girt_giggler

Charley seems like a right dity oul wh*r*.  she will certainly see no shortage of action when she gets out. 

so far easily been the crappest BB to date