Assaults at GAA games

Started by Rudi, September 01, 2022, 11:57:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

It was messy enough. A lot of these things that are portrayed as really bad don't even have digs thrown but there were a right few there.

lurganblue

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on October 02, 2023, 09:19:28 AMWas it really that bad or have I just become immune to it all, or whatever the word is..

Couldnt have been... I dont see Rian O'Neill in any of the clips.

Armagh18

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2023, 09:05:30 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on October 01, 2023, 10:15:54 PMThe Down lads at it again few tasty ones going around on whatsapp!

If that team in yellow, had have put the same amount of effort into their playing game that the did for the digging match at the end they could have been a lot closer..

Regardless of how it started and so on, the videos are disgraceful
No love lost between them 2 teams for sure. Took Kilcoo to extra time and penalties last year in Down semi but nowhere near them this year. Kilcoo boys wouldn't have got a box for nothing but in the videos it's all Clonduff.

general_lee

Embarrassing from Clonduff. Sore losers or was there something that genuinely set them off? Expect this sort of stuff in league matches but why in a championship semi final when the results not in doubt and the things gonna be all over tv and social media?

Lotto

I'm hearing there may have been justification for throwing a few slaps last night. Disgusting mouthing from the county champions if true.

Eire90

what would be the justification morally to hit someone would it be stuff said about family members racism etc

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on October 02, 2023, 07:48:56 PMwhat would be the justification morally to hit someone would it be stuff said about family members racism etc

Hearing stuff was said thats truly disgusting but going nuclear will not justify anything
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Lotto

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2023, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on October 02, 2023, 07:48:56 PMwhat would be the justification morally to hit someone would it be stuff said about family members racism etc

Hearing stuff was said thats truly disgusting but going nuclear will not justify anything

I obviously depends on what is being said.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Lotto on October 02, 2023, 08:01:00 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2023, 07:57:29 PM

I obviously depends on what is being said.

There's been a few one punch deaths recently, this is what can happen
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: Lotto on October 02, 2023, 07:37:15 PMI'm hearing there may have been justification for throwing a few slaps last night. Disgusting mouthing from the county champions if true.
Would not doubt it one bit with them boys. Regular thing going from underage up. Bit of sledging is the norm and can usually be laughed off but them boys are another level.

tonto1888

Quote from: Lotto on October 02, 2023, 07:37:15 PMI'm hearing there may have been justification for throwing a few slaps last night. Disgusting mouthing from the county champions if true.

if what I have heard is true then yeah, the Clonduff boys will feel that was justification

RedHand88

What was said? DM me if you don't want to repeat it publicly.

naka

Quote from: tonto1888 on October 03, 2023, 07:47:14 AM

if what I have heard is true then yeah, the Clonduff boys will feel that was justification
Jeez if what was said is true!!! then this has no place in football and it's no wonder certain clonduff boys went nuclear
Really despicable if true

LeoMc

Names changed to protect the guilty and a few allegedlys and you will be grand to repeat it on here.

Armagh18