American Sports Thread

Started by magickingdom, October 28, 2007, 06:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: Mad Mentor on January 30, 2024, 08:38:33 PMI'm really looking forward to the Superbowl. Two great entertaining teams and the match-up of Mahomes against the young pretender should be epic. The comeback by the 49ers should stand them in good stead. Must remember to book the Monday off.

Same.

9ers have the better team on paper but Mahomes and Kelce just always get it if done.

Neither side has been blowing the opposition away the past few months so hopefully it comes down to the wire

Wildweasel74

49ers way better team, Mahomes the exceptional QB on the other.

dec

49ers are 2 point favourites, hopefully will be a close game

Captain Obvious

Reba McEntire turns 69 years young in a few weeks and still looking well.

Milltown Row2

The amount of times they do nowt is annoying 😆
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 11, 2024, 11:53:12 PMThe amount of times they do nowt is annoying 😆
You get well rested in this game.

Captain Obvious

Good luck to the lads in studio to find any highlights in that first quarter to talk about.

markl121

Quote from: clarshack on February 12, 2024, 12:14:47 AMWatched the 1st 1/4 there out of curiosity. Absolute rubbish and have turned it off and away to bed now. A Snooker player would probably burn more calories in a game than any of these NFL players ffs.
Sad dat

Harold Disgracey

This is quite possibly the greatest pile of shite I've ever seen. I'm away to bed.

quit yo jibbajabba

Superrrrrrrrrrbowwwwlllllllll

That's all I got

Actually no it isn't. Who's the f**ker sounds like he's herding sheep. Or is he shouting ACIIIIIIID like the ravers in the 90s.

Either ways I'm out. Normally make it to ht but I'm getting old

That's all I got

markl121

Do none of you watch the NFL outside the Super Bowl? I never understand people watching the superbowl and then yapping it'a boring etc. this is the sport. Watch it if you like, but stop complaining.

SaffronSports

49ers dominating, particularly on defence but need that to show on the scoreboard.

markl121

Jell 0 Biafra

This was today?  Lol, I live here and managed not to notice.

thewobbler

9ers so much better but they'll not win a tight game against Mahomes