Are Tyrone Finished

Started by anfheardubh, May 19, 2014, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anfheardubh

It appears that the wheels are shortly to come off

Dont want to slate or name players for criticism as all players are giving 110 %

But i was  impressed by mccrory apart from him the defence was porous, caused by the half back and midfield not following runners

Full forward line has potential but no real ball winners

Half forward line extremely poor

Cant expect Gormley the mcmahons and Cavanagh to be there forever,  looks like the bubble is going to burst.

LONG TIME SINCE 2008

Not from Tyrone but have heard their is some excellent players at club level who MICKEY doesnt pick
For many are called, but few are chosen.

thejuice

Not from Tyrone but have heard their is some excellent players at club level who MICKEY doesnt pick

;D

Really!! Never heard that before in any other county. I swear.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

seafoid

Mean reversion is a bitch.
You get used to it after 13 years winning nothing.
It's even worse for Meath.

thejuice

Only one man can save Tyrone.

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

seafoid

Tyrone should aim for the hurling for a while now.
A new focus. 

BennyHarp

I was going to laugh this thread off until I saw the use of capital letters (especially your big MICKEY) and realised that you are a man to be taken seriously. I look forward to seeing how this prediction pans out.

Just as clarification - what do you mean by finished?  Are we never going to win another match? Are we not going to enter a team next year? Just so I can start looking for a new team to support. Cheers for the heads up.
That was never a square ball!!

Throw ball

Itchy

You have to take a man with a big Mickey seriously or he'll bate you around the head with it.

laoislad

Quote from: seafoid on May 19, 2014, 07:46:01 PM
A new focus.
Hurling is too skillful for Nordies to master.
It would be like asking a Dub to milk a cow.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Aaron Boone

Tyrone need a good under-21 team.  That's the missing link.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: laoislad on May 19, 2014, 08:07:06 PM
Quote from: seafoid on May 19, 2014, 07:46:01 PM
A new focus.
Hurling is too skillful for Nordies to master.
It would be like asking a Dub to milk a cow.

Ah Queens County, a place famed for it's hurling!

seafoid

There may be an answer to the defence problems highlighted so painfully on Sunday. Tyrone could try bringing some sporty protestants onto the panel- there is a large reservoir of untapped talent there that the Southern counties wouldn't have access to. It's so logical when you think about it. 

From the Bunker

Are Tyrone finished? I'd say you could ask the same question of Kerry, Mayo, Cork, Donegal?

thejuice

Are Louth Only Getting Started?