Virgin School

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 15, 2007, 11:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Anyone watch this Documentry on Channel 4 tonight?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

cavan4ever

no what was it about?

ard mhaca abu

yeah seen that documentry last night..jaysus ur man was wild scared at beng touched..

full back

If anyone watched this show from the board last night it had to be you Laoislad :D :D
TBH, I thought your man was a few short of a half dozen, although to make the show you would have to be.
Why didnt he just pop into (pardon the pun) one of the red light ladies in Amsterdam, would have saved him a load of hassle.
Reckon he was falling in love with the 'oul dolls. Fcuk you would think a *ex coach would be better looking that yer one last night. She would put you off *ex.
A lot of the show was cringeworthy IMO

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on May 16, 2007, 10:35:17 AM
If anyone watched this show from the board last night it had to be you Laoislad :D :D

:D

Quote from: full back on May 16, 2007, 10:35:17 AM
TBH, I thought your man was a few short of a half dozen, although to make the show you would have to be.
Why didnt he just pop into (pardon the pun) one of the red light ladies in Amsterdam, would have saved him a load of hassle.
Reckon he was falling in love with the 'oul dolls. Fcuk you would think a *ex coach would be better looking that yer one last night. She would put you off *ex.
A lot of the show was cringeworthy IMO

Wait a minute........................... doesn't that mean you watched it too!!!  :P
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

What i couldn't understand was why he wore two pairs of underwear at once? Y fronts and Boxers

Jaysis also you would think they'd have got some fit looking birds those auld wans were just gagging for a ride
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

what was this about???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

It was a doc about a 27 year old virgin who went to Amsterdam to a sex school to learn how to lose his cherry
But the teachers were women well into their 50's and at the end he had to rock the boat with one of them to pass the class
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Well he's bound to get plenty of women now!

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?