Black Friday

Started by Hereiam, November 28, 2014, 12:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: thejuice on November 28, 2014, 09:31:27 PM
Pretty pathetic. Imagine getting arrested for a few quid off a toaster. I wonder if tesco told these folks to jump off a cliff they'd fight each other for the chance.

Might head down next year with a beer and a deck chair and watch the madness.

Great idea.

Put Maurice Pratt one side of you and say Eddie Hobbs or Twink the other and you could do a reality consumerism podcast for the rest of us. It could be the next big thing!
MWWSI 2017

Aaron Boone

It was the big-inch tv's causing the rumpus. Two people can claim it as it's too big for one.

And now that it's here, Black Friday is never going away.

Pangurban

More Cultural infiltration from Corporate America, swallowed hook line and sinker by idiotic Irish

ONeill

That was a quare eye opener.

If things ever went tits-up on the planet.....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

ballinaman

Imagine the riots when people realise how much we're overcharged the rest of the year.....

ONeill

It's a quare social experiment. One ITV hack asked a queuer what she was queuing up for and she hadn't a notion.

laoislad

Quote from: Pangurban on November 28, 2014, 09:58:57 PM
More Cultural infiltration from Corporate America, swallowed hook line and sinker by idiotic Nordies
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ONeill

The scenes in Fermanagh and West Belfast were saddening.

The south of Ireland we know has always been obsessed with the pursuit of money or the annoyance of someone having more money than them.

Unfortunately we're not far behind now. Bring back the ra.

thejuice

I just don't see why people get so whipped up in to a frenzy about this. It's not like you couldn't get a bargain tv any other time of the year online or in the sales in January.

There wasn't a Black Friday a few years ago in the UK and Ireland and for some reason not only do we get the cheap goods but the irrational behaviour to go with it. Monkeys see & monkeys do I guess.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ONeill

Quote from: thejuice on November 29, 2014, 12:27:43 AM
I just don't see why people get so whipped up in to a frenzy about this. It's not like you couldn't get a bargain tv any other time of the year online or in the sales in January.

There wasn't a Black Friday a few years ago in the UK and Ireland and for some reason not only do we get the cheap goods but the irrational behaviour to go with it. Monkeys see & monkeys do I guess.

I'll never get back the 10 seconds reading that.

thejuice

I'm sorry for wasting your time O'Neill.

It's best you don't read any of my posts again, including this one.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ziggysego

You should have got a smartphone Laceer

Testing Accessibility