Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Cheers general. Will look into it for sure.

galwayman

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 21, 2019, 10:00:01 PM
Quote from: general on January 21, 2019, 08:57:13 PM
PM you now northsideboy & clarshack
I'm assuming you're putting them in touch with the same guy you mentioned to me. Very good service. I've got 3 different providers at the moment, long story, but his service is head and shoulders and I'll be moving the lot to him under multi room when the other subs expire. By the way General are you using android or firestick?
In what way do you find this service better than others dougal?
In terms of the number of channels or how reliable/freeze-free the channels are?
Just wondering as I have tried several providers and most have been hit and miss in terms of freezing etc.
Possibly a lot to do with my internet speeds being generally a max of 20mbps though.

general

Its an actual built in app used @Galwayman - there are maybe 3 or 4 different channels of each channel

In the unlikely event of one failing, another one is working beside it.

Ive been recommended to have 10+ mb/s (not an issue as i run off 180mb/s myself   ;D ;D)

TwoUpTwoDown

Well folks, can somebody point me in the right direction of a good service. I've tried various different boxes but find there's always a jumpy enough quality. Especially when you most want it. Are there certain areas that it is poorer than others? My internet speed is very good.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: general on January 23, 2019, 11:39:23 AM
Its an actual built in app used @Galwayman - there are maybe 3 or 4 different channels of each channel

Ive been recommended to have 10+ mb/s (not an issue as i run off 180mb/s myself   ;D ;D)
Are you on his new app or are you still on the old one?
Careful now

gallsman

Just out of curiosity, does this app reference the southeast of the country? Heard about a provider last night that I hadn't come across before and it made me laugh.

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: gallsman on January 23, 2019, 07:37:45 PM
Just out of curiosity, does this app reference the southeast of the country? Heard about a provider last night that I hadn't come across before and it made me laugh.
No
Careful now

general

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on January 23, 2019, 02:48:39 PM
Quote from: general on January 23, 2019, 11:39:23 AM

Are you on his new app or are you still on the old one?

One system still on the old, the other on the new. New system is alot fresher - both still do the trick!

banker

Anyone recommend a good IPTV provider? My subscription is near up. It is ok but looking to see if there is anything else better out there

general

Quote from: banker on February 01, 2019, 02:59:36 PM
Anyone recommend a good IPTV provider? My subscription is near up. It is ok but looking to see if there is anything else better out there

Sent you a message  :D

general

Guys that provider I have spoke to some of you about has said he will do a trial for anyone on the forum here

banker

Quote from: general on February 01, 2019, 03:16:58 PM
Quote from: banker on February 01, 2019, 02:59:36 PM

Sent you a message  :D

Great stuff

Boycey

I took a trial of him last week, was really impressed with the app he's got. 

Only slight drawback in that it's only available on new generation firestock or Android box

Itchy

Quote from: general on February 01, 2019, 03:17:46 PM
Guys that provider I have spoke to some of you about has said he will do a trial for anyone on the forum here

Any supplier will do that.

galwayman

Quote from: Boycey on February 01, 2019, 05:14:44 PM
I took a trial of him last week, was really impressed with the app he's got. 

Only slight drawback in that it's only available on new generation firestock or Android box
I tried it out last Saturday using the Mayo-Ros game on Eir as the guinea pig.
The app was a nice idea actually.
I found it froze/buffered quite a bit during the game.
My internet isn't brilliant by any stretch - anything up to about 20 mb/s.
So my own internet could well be (and probably is) the culprit.
Unfortunately I don't think any IPTV will work as smoothly as Netflix does for me.